Sophia & Cinzia #32 Hiding bf’s like alister levels of fame, only Style in their vlogs is Harry’s surname

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This new video is just them talking about pissing themselves it’s foul. Cinzia weeing in car parks, Sophia telling cinzia to just piss herself in a gifted car. They act like ‘clean girl aesthetic’ but they seem like tramps
i really hope other companies / brands see this and stop giving them such good gifted trips or days out. It irritates me so much how they just want to come across as the perfect Pinterest girls when they are so so messy and it’s just not them.

Why do her teeth look so uneven here?!? 😂😭😭😂View attachment 1635702
it looks like she’s wearing the fake Halloween teeth 🤢

Reactions: 7
It's still a shame and mess how they can spend so much money on crap outfits they wear once but they still haven't brought to life their Halloween costumes properly.

Reactions: 1
No they didn’t it was Becket, a catholic school😂 I was the year above them
Omg as iffffff, why did I always think it was comp haha fs 😂😭 saw them at a couple parties with people from there and just assumed they went there too!

Woah savage 🤣🤣

(There’s also a comment that says something like “all these hate comments towards Sophia aren’t it” but there aren’t any so they must of deleted them - I wonder what they were!)
I took a screenshot of one :ROFLMAO: made me chuckle
Screenshot 2022-10-07 at 22.51.52.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Woah savage 🤣🤣

(There’s also a comment that says something like “all these hate comments towards Sophia aren’t it” but there aren’t any so they must of deleted them - I wonder what they were!)
There was once a lot of talk here about how Sophia was getting annoyed with Cinzia and planned to ditch her. I just remember thinking how it would be such a bad career move for Sophia because while she is beautiful, she is not interesting in the slightest. Her makeup and clothes aren’t even good enough for her to be a strictly beauty and fashion influencer. The best friend vibe is certainly needed where Sophia and concerned.

Reactions: 3
The fact that no one had made a new thread... they are too boring.

I'm also finding their content tk be too much. They post way too much, all these different outfits, it's not enjoyable or exciting. I don't look forward to seeing their posts. I feel like they are shoving themsleves in our faces, like they are desperate to not be forgotten on IG.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone know if Sophia and max are moving into a new place together or is she going into his flat? I wonder if she’ll show him more if they’re going to be together ?

i’m pretty sure she’s moving to his as she’s said she can’t bring any furniture with her bc everything is already there

Does anyone know if Sophia and max are moving into a new place together or is she going into his flat? I wonder if she’ll show him more if they’re going to be together ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.