Sophia & Cinzia #3 Don’t write comments or you get blocked

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like Sophia’s the type of person to always keep the image of being on top of things. She likes giving advice but admits she doesn’t like taking it. She also keeps a lot of her personal life private. So I think if we do hear about this it isn’t going to be anything other than just letting us know that she’s on a ‘journey’ and this was meant to happen type thing.

Reactions: 6
Christian has deleted pics with her on his insta but Sophia hasn't (at least not all of them)
Omg wonder what happened, for him to be so savage. Like deleting pics before it’s announced, you’ve got to be pretty done/ annoyed 😂

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
wow what a shame! Guess that makes sense since she went from thinking to moving to another city with her bf to buying a house for herself! Tbh I always got the vibe she wasn’t all that interested in her boyfriend, I mean obviously she kept it very private when compared to cinzia but even the casual mentions of him she didn’t ever seem to fussed about going to see him ect.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.