Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This book has to have been ghost written surely? I refuse to believe these two could write a paragraph let alone a whole book

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This book has to have been ghost written surely? I refuse to believe these two could write a paragraph let alone a whole book
oh 10000% ghost written !!!! If Sophia they wrote it we would have had a pic of the iMac with a word document open and “working on something exciting 🤫🤍”

ALSO let’s start a bingo card for it:
- ballet
- french exchange experience
- past relationship was tit
- getting broken up with OR breaking up with someone on FaceTime (don’t know which account Sophia will actually choose)

• Haha
Reactions: 56
oh 10000% ghost written !!!! If Sophia they wrote it we would have had a pic of the iMac with a word document open and “working on something exciting 🤫🤍”

ALSO let’s start a bingo card for it:
- ballet
- french exchange experience
- past relationship was tit
- getting broken up with OR breaking up with someone on FaceTime (don’t know which account Sophia will actually choose)
Can we also add:
- the "bitchy girls in school" who they ironically witch about at every opportunity given on a huge public platform 🤗

Reactions: 30
even though it’s only in relation to their products, sophia definitely has more gratitude for their ‘fans’. cinzia has got to be the least grateful influencer i’ve ever seen
sophia acknowledges the fans, saying “it’s all thanks to you” and “your love and support”. then all cinz has said across her whole story is “crazy” and “🥺🤍” lol

Reactions: 27
you guys...........the amazon book description is so funny. "embracing and falling love with being independent or single" how can they do that when they spent the whole time they were single desperately trying to find another man, desperately swiping on raya every night and every convo was about boys and dating :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and "learning how to keep your life organised and together" PARDON??? cinzia goes to sleep with damp sheets bc she couldn't be arsed drying them and they bounce from cash grab to cash grab with no real career plan or goals. i'd be so embarrassed to put my face on this if i were them

Image 14-10-2021 at 00.42.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
you guys...........the amazon book description is so funny. "embracing and falling love with being independent or single" how can they do that when they spent the whole time they were single desperately trying to find another man, desperately swiping on raya every night and every convo was about boys and dating :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: and "learning how to keep your life organised and together" PARDON??? cinzia goes to sleep with damp sheets bc she couldn't be arsed drying them and they bounce from cash grab to cash grab with no real career plan or goals. i'd be so embarrassed to put my face on this if i were them

View attachment 809357
Reading this description alone, and if their names were blanked out, I literally wouldn't be able to guess it's about these girls lol

Also, how is the book about something they've been hiding from their audience? (Fashion and dating). Because I don't expect them to spill the tea all of a sudden.

It says 'style and fashion tips to look flawless in every situation' but Cinzia has had bad fitting clothes, tan marks, shoes too big and unironed clothes- just to mention a few, everytine she steps out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

View attachment 809357
nah this is the final straw who do they think they are

Reactions: 21

View attachment 809357
This is sooooo embarrassing. It’s such a contradiction to what they’ve done and who they are. They would openly say themselves they aren’t organised, we’ve seen the state of their rooms on their YouTube videos, the piles of clothes, the absolute tit tips, even on holiday, even just in Paris like 2 weeks ago plsssss. They were absolutely desperate to find boyfriends, they got on tinder so quickly, and bumble and whatever other apps to go on dates / speak to boys, even though they gagged at the idea of being in a relationship again but didn’t cinzia get out of relationship with Lewis in June and was with Aaron by the end of the year or at least started seeing him by the end of the year? 6 months? Ah you were so comfortable on your own yeah?😂 . They were never comfortable being single, and in terms of finding themselves, that’s laughable. Someone that has found confidence in who they are, and loves them self wouldnt feel the need to photoshop themselves to look like someone else (cinzia that’s @ you miss KJ wannabe) or tweak their body to appear skinnier or photoshop their nose job to look better. They brought out a drinking game and mocked drinking. They were literally taking the piss out of cinzia because she DOESNT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why on earth would you openly say on YouTube you don’t bleeping read than 3 months later announce you’re writing a book?! Make it make sense! Nothing they say or do ever adds up, it’s actually at this point so obvious everything is for quick cash, and it’s so inauthentic to who they are. No one wants a book on any of those topics from these two, no one wants a book about that shite in the first place, literally NO ONE ASKED for a book, no one.

Their management can be largely to blame for their poor business decisions, and their cash grabs, but at the end of the day the girls are the ones accepting and signing these deals after being presented with them, and it’s very clear that it’s all for money. I do not believe for one second it was their idea to write a book, as respectfully I don’t think they know how to string a cohesive sentence together. It’s baffling. Hope they enjoy the short career they have left because when you take quick cash, and starting showing your true colours, the quicker people start to catch onto what you’re doing it for.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
They are not interesting enough to write a book. They have no skills bad fashion sense no culture average at makeup maybe average at marketing themselves and social media but theyve made rookie mistakes. They have no experience in life they want a quick buck so gross

Reactions: 22
Nooo this book has got to be a big fat joke lmao, I can’t believe some silly sausage is bankrolling this project. The only other jobs they’ve ever had is working in a clothes shop and a bar… what are you going to tell us about career paths? They barely finished their A Levels looool

Reactions: 10
omg i was just reading Anastasias thread and y’all are WAY TO NICE in this thread…. they’re so brutal in there 😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
omg i was just reading Anastasias thread and y’all are WAY TO NICE in this thread…. they’re so brutal in there 😭😭😭
I found the S&C thread through the Anastasia thread (as I recall) but I think it's one of those 'the boring people have the more "boring" and "tame" threads'... not to say Ana's interesting, but she hangs out with other scruffy, gross people, is rude to her own family publicly, basically a lot of the typical S&C/influencer traits (the overdone tan, photoshop, odd outfit choices and collabs etc.) but add even more problematic behaviour. I notice a lot of the same people in multiple threads I follow, think a lot of it is down to how much there is to criticize, and S&C are often just... too boring and basic 😅

Reactions: 17
Elle Derby’s, molly maes, Kate Hayes threads are straight up savage!! I just don’t have it in me to be like that if I’m honest!! I’m a gossiper in real life and on here but I’m not a nasty person, although I do believe that Kate Hayes is a compete and utter troll herself so deserves it but you can criticise someone without being nasty or hateful, that’s why I enjoy the threads I’m on xxx

Reactions: 21
Elle Derby’s, molly maes, Kate Hayes threads are straight up savage!! I just don’t have it in me to be like that if I’m honest!! I’m a gossiper in real life and on here but I’m not a nasty person, although I do believe that Kate Hayes is a compete and utter troll herself so deserves it but you can criticise someone without being nasty or hateful, that’s why I enjoy the threads I’m on xxx
Gabreilla Lindleys is saaaavage

Reactions: 13
i love this thread bc i feel like we'd all be mates in real life and have a laugh and the thread's not that deep.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
honestly beginning to think sophia is just as obsessed with kylie as cinzia is, shes just not as obvious with it. she went and got short french tips a few days after kylie posted hers and is usually the first one to initiate kuwtk talk in the vlogs

unlike cinz she doesn’t shamelessly copy the outfits and poses down to a t, but this is pretty close

Attachments

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.