Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to fashion, be original and wear what you want!! .. as long as it can be hidden under a trench 🤍🥺
3.Need Instagram filler content to have an aesthetic feed? Just steal someones picture from Pinterest 🥺🤍 it’s not stealing if you tag @pinterest 🤍🥺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
if anything they’ve less experience than the rest of us who actually live in the real world and have real jobs with real responsibilities 🥱 they wouldn’t know hard work if it came up and bit them on the nose. the half arsed whenever they can be bothered to film content would not fly in real life, and they’re absolutely delusional if they think they’ve got anything to offer anyone with more than two braincells to rub together

yeah that's what im thinking too like why do they think they have the authority to give us advice...advice on what??? they've never had proper jobs (with the exception of briefly having part time jobs when they were teenagers), they never talk about sex (literally ever) or relationships in any way other than letting us know they now have boyfriends or that they hated boys when they were single, they didn't go to uni (wouldn't be a problem if they spent the time instead getting life experience in someway or another that isn't visiting london every weekend and buying designer bags), they have never had an original thought between them...what kind of advice are they going to be giving us lol they're delusional if they think anyone their age or older is going to want to read that and feel inspired only girls younger than them who need "a big sister" as such to look up to would enjoy it- them saying it's to help navigate your 20s and beyond yeah ok no one over 25 is gonna find that helpful or relatable

When the reciepts podcast girls talk about relationships and stuff i genuinely trust their opinions even if i don't always agree with their advice, they disagree with one another sometimes which brings a different perspective to the issue (S&C just agree with one another lol) and to hear perspectives from someone who's been through marriage, motherhood etc is just much more meaningful and you know they actually have experienced things in a way S&C have no idea about, also when funny dilemmas come up they laugh at them but not in a way that comes across as immature like S&C...they honestly come across as the most vanilla and boring girls sometimes and i'm confused why people even turn to them for dating advice they have no idea what they're on about

• Heart
Reactions: 37
9F33E487-3D13-4DA8-8759-D354A2B9D3F2.png

Hello, 999? Yes, I’d like to report a missing jaw please.

what on actual earth is going on, whyyyyy the constant need to warp her face… look at that wonky lip as well. Speechless

**edit to say - look at the eye?? Wtf, she was probably bringing it up (foxing it up) and literally made it smaller than the other, and way too upturned. I can’t

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
yeah that's what im thinking too like why do they think they have the authority to give us advice...advice on what??? they've never had proper jobs (with the exception of briefly having part time jobs when they were teenagers), they never talk about sex (literally ever) or relationships in any way other than letting us know they now have boyfriends or that they hated boys when they were single, they didn't go to uni (wouldn't be a problem if they spent the time instead getting life experience in someway or another that isn't visiting london every weekend and buying designer bags), they have never had an original thought between them...what kind of advice are they going to be giving us lol they're delusional if they think anyone their age or older is going to want to read that and feel inspired only girls younger than them who need "a big sister" as such to look up to would enjoy it- them saying it's to help navigate your 20s and beyond yeah ok no one over 25 is gonna find that helpful or relatable

When the reciepts podcast girls talk about relationships and stuff i genuinely trust their opinions even if i don't always agree with their advice, they disagree with one another sometimes which brings a different perspective to the issue (S&C just agree with one another lol) and to hear perspectives from someone who's been through marriage, motherhood etc is just much more meaningful and you know they actually have experienced things in a way S&C have no idea about, also when funny dilemmas come up they laugh at them but not in a way that comes across as immature like S&C...they honestly come across as the most vanilla and boring girls sometimes and i'm confused why people even turn to them for dating advice they have no idea what they're on about
Even when I used to listen to the podcast, I used to get fairly frustrated at their advice. Totally biased and sexist advice, they are out of their mind. They literally have a disclaimer saying they aren’t doctors or professionals so to take what they say with a pinch of salt, yet are releasing a book to advise people on what?! Like seriously? Are they going to write a book about boy dilemmas? About friendship problems? No one wants to read that, you have 93738 podcast episodes with the exact same content. They’ve never been interested in giving advice about business, or how they manage money, or how they’ve been able to afford their owns mortgages, even though people have BEGGED! Always in their comments people are asking about it! They’ve never once listened to their viewers, took our advice or feedback, in fact they’ve done the exact opposite and done exactly what NO ONE wanted them to do! And are now releasing a book despite being two of the biggest air heads, over it

Reactions: 14
Maybe this has been mentioned before but are they not ripping off The Receipts Podcast majorly
Yes they so are I feel like it took a lot longer for them to even get a book deal. The Receipts have way more life experience which as a 25yo I really value. Can’t imagine why anyone would but S+C’s book when clearly they have mince for brains

Reactions: 5
Can’t believe they’re releasing a book when all their advice is literally shite, ‘all things career and relationships breakups etc’ they’ve literally got no idea! & seems a quick turn around for a book, less than a year. Deffo another cash grab courtesy of migraine management

• Haha
Reactions: 16
it’s funny how they only acknowledge & interact with their fans when it’s time for them to promote their products. the rest of the time they act so distant & don’t even say thank you for anything like reaching a certain amount of followers or the blue check.

Reactions: 42
"everything you need to navigate your teens, twenties, and beyond" aren't they like 23 lol
Right? They’re both 23 year olds who have never lived outside Nottingham that have no other friends and have had one average job each their whole life lmao… what life experience do they have to guide the rest of us hahahaha

Reactions: 33
What do they know about navigating your teens and twenties? They’ve lived the most unrealistic, privileged lives ever. They have no work ethic, they put no effort into their content or even doing a good job at being an influencer building a relationship with their audience. They take quick cash grabs. They do sell-out cheap collabs. They lie on their podcast. They pretend they love being single but are crippled by that reality. I don’t know why anyone would go to them for advice.
A podcaster book that I WOULD read is Alex Cooper from call her daddy. That’s a woman who’s actually had real life experience and who’s built a business empire and can give ACTUAL advice. Not these money snatch dimwits I cba

Reactions: 6
A podcaster book that I WOULD read is Alex Cooper from call her daddy. That’s a woman who’s actually had real life experience and who’s built a business empire and can give ACTUAL advice. Not these money snatch dimwits I cba
She deffo has life experience (10 times more than the girls) but has the most outdated, sexist and toxic advice I've ever heard...had to stop listening to the podcast once her co host left

• Heart
Reactions: 34
She deffo has life experience (10 times more than the girls) but has the most outdated, sexist and toxic advice I've ever heard...had to stop listening to the podcast once her co host left
To be honest I didn’t start listening until this past year and it seems like her podcast has undergone a major shift. It’s less outrageous and vulgar for shock value and now she interviews really interesting people and spreads awareness about genuine issues. Highly recommend checking out some of her newer episodes!

Reactions: 5
To be honest I didn’t start listening until this past year and it seems like her podcast has undergone a major shift. It’s less outrageous and vulgar for shock value and now she interviews really interesting people and spreads awareness about genuine issues. Highly recommend checking out some of her newer episodes!
Her content is so different now! Very informative and very interesting. More lifestyle / advice based, and her podcasts with guests are so interesting as well, she asks really good questions and is such a good listener / interviewer. She is also one person I would buy a book from, she’s a multimillionaire from her Spotify deal and has done incredibly well. These girls however, I feel since the podcast started have put minimal effort in to keep it interesting, they do the same old redundant boring stuff consistently and it’s honestly not enjoyable.

Reactions: 4
yeah she had interviews with Mia Khalifa and Holly Madison the former playboy bunny and they were really good it talked about the exploitation in the sex industry and they were really insightful and it was nice she was giving these women a platform free from judgment to share their experiences and trauma from it all, I’ll admit I wasn’t the biggest fan of the older episodes

Reactions: 10
3.Need Instagram filler content to have an aesthetic feed? Just steal someones picture from Pinterest 🥺🤍 it’s not stealing if you tag @pinterest 🤍🥺
4. Feeling a little risky? Send your ex an Unsolicited nude 🤪🤪🤪 show him what he’s missing and go get that validation girl!

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I’m like everyone here… utterly baffled as to what this book is going to be like. I’m an OG receipts podcast fan and even bought tickets to their live show yet I didn’t 100% rate their book because a lot of the stories I’d already heard from the podcast but I can imagine what an interesting read it would make for someone totally new to them so for S&C to be writing a book on ‘life experience’ I mean… they live such an insular life, never really been out of their bubble/comfort zones, don’t really have other friends NEVER have uncomfortable/open discussions about anything. Their management is honestly letting them make all the wrong moves here clearly not aligning their work with who they actually are as people.

Reactions: 10
I’m like everyone here… utterly baffled as to what this book is going to be like. I’m an OG receipts podcast fan and even bought tickets to their live show yet I didn’t 100% rate their book because a lot of the stories I’d already heard from the podcast but I can imagine what an interesting read it would make for someone totally new to them so for S&C to be writing a book on ‘life experience’ I mean… they live such an insular life, never really been out of their bubble/comfort zones, don’t really have other friends NEVER have uncomfortable/open discussions about anything. Their management is honestly letting them make all the wrong moves here clearly not aligning their work with who they actually are as people.
Do we think they’re just going to take peoples dilemmas and copy paste them into the book? No idea what they could possibly be “writing”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Long time lurker… I just need to say this thread has me screaming with laughter sometimes 😂 they’ve come up on my suggestions for years and I never really watched them until lockdown and loved there content and watched them all the time but oh my god since end of lockdown this year they’ve become honestly SO annoying!! I can’t deal mainly with chinziaaahhhh she’s so so catty and constantly has her back up… THE SCREACHING

Long time lurker… I just need to say this thread has me screaming with laughter sometimes 😂 they’ve come up on my suggestions for years and I never really watched them until lockdown and loved there content and watched them all the time but oh my god since end of lockdown this year they’ve become honestly SO annoying!! I can’t deal mainly with chinziaaahhhh she’s so so catty and constantly has her back up… THE SCREACHING
I didn’t mean to post that when I did and not sure how to delete a post! But the screeching chinziaaaah does is honestly unbearable, I feel like she really acts up for the camera as there is no way she acts how she does on camera all the time…There content literally consists of them posting a ‘vlog’ of them picking up the camera in two different locations and haven’t pointless conversations then posting it. I just wish they’d stop posting or actually give good quality content!

I didn’t mean to post that when I did and not sure how to delete a post! But the screeching chinziaaaah does is honestly unbearable, I feel like she really acts up for the camera as there is no way she acts how she does on camera all the time…Their content literally consists of them posting a ‘vlog’ of them picking up the camera in two different locations and having pointless conversations then posting it. I just wish they’d stop posting or actually give good quality content!
[/QUOTE]

I didn’t mean to post that when I did and not sure how to delete a post! But the screeching chinziaaaah does is honestly unbearable, I feel like she really acts up for the camera as there is no way she acts how she does on camera all the time…Their content literally consists of them posting a ‘vlog’ of them picking up the camera in two different locations and having pointless conversations then posting it. I just wish they’d stop posting or actually give good quality content!

Ok….. I am literally never posting again as I don’t know wtf I am doing!!!!! Back off I go to lurking 👀 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.