Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll just give up my degree in English Literature and Masters in Creative Writing now shall I

Reactions: 53
Maybe this has been mentioned before but are they not ripping off The Receipts Podcast majorly

Reactions: 30
I'll just give up my degree in English Literature and Masters in Creative Writing now shall I
no, one day you'll release something that you deserve off the back of your hard work that will be far better than whatever tit they slap on the pages

• Heart
Reactions: 41
The book will obviously be ghost written and they will just put their names on it, they are complete sell outs 😑

Reactions: 44
I beg us all, if they do a Q&A about the book let’s all ask ‘what qualifies you to write a book, teens twenties ans behind? Your not even half way to 30’

Sorry but being a reader this really pisses me off that YouTubers just get handed things 😤
Sorry for the typos was very mad 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The thing is with these two is that their ‘success’ is based on luck. Had they not been likeable and relatable at the start, and got lucky with YouTube then they would never have a career, or a book, or a podcast. They’ve not worked hard, they’ve not done anything original or interesting, it’s been based on pure luck. I hope that people reading that they’ve got a book are disheartened seeing it, because if you work hard enough you truly can do anything, but sadly some people just get lucky in life, like these two. It’s frustrating as they aren’t grateful, and clearly take easy cash grabs, but the faster someone climbs the quicker they fall. Look at the ace family, it happens.

Reactions: 34
I’m sorry but the new drop of pink sweatshirts and joggers is so plain and basic, could anyone be arsed paying over £45 for a jumper that says the girls bathroom, the colors don’t suit the season for this time of year, they aren’t listening to their followers and the people who actually want to buy their merchandise, shorts at this time of year big NO. I wouldn’t waste my money on these I’m sorry gals, I did buy a jumper from the first collection they released but now realize what a waste that was, I simply bought it for the sake of it being by the girls…let’s be real the girls could never be seen wearing their own collection.

Reactions: 27
I'm pissed off 😂 No one and I mean literally no one asked for a book! This is another opportunity that their managers came up with for another opportunity for money and I really do doubt people will buy it. This is worse than them releasing a drinking game when they don't drink

Who wants advice from these two who barely have any life experience and pretends to be someone else on their socials?! they're just milking every opportunity until they become irrelevant and they're on their way tbh, I don't even know how they still have fans 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
It is a massive slap in the face to people who are actual writers trying to get a book deal, that these influencers keep being offered book deals for doing absolutely nothing??? How are they even going to write a book they don't even have a basic grasp of English

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Proud to announce I’ve just unfollowed them both. This money grab has been the cherry on top

• Heart
Reactions: 48
honestly thinking about it i feel so bad for their editor already because the way they waffle and go off topic on the podcast/in their vlogs how are they gonna write a book that actually sticks to what it's meant to be about lol

Reactions: 2
I really doubt that they are writing this themselves, they have absolutely no clue

Reactions: 11
Apologies if someone else has uploaded this but.... the shoes... the tag that hasn’t been peeled from underneath... the fact theyre 3 sizes too big 🥴
C75A8D05-CB22-4EE4-AE93-A62D9F75B377.png

Reactions: 9
First piece of advice from The Girls Shithole 🥰: if you see people you’d like to talk to and you’re at the same event where there’s lots of mingling going on and they seem approachable, just stay where you are and do nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
First piece of advice from The Girls Shithole 🥰: if you see people you’d like to talk to and you’re at the same event where there’s lots of mingling going on and they seem approachable, just stay where you are and do nothing.
2. Don’t be afraid to think outside the box when it comes to fashion, be original and wear what you want!! .. as long as it can be hidden under a trench 🤍🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The great thing about the Receipts Podcast is it’s three women, aged 30, 32, 35, one (recently) divorced, one single mother, and one who hasn’t been in a relationship in a decade. The dynamic and advice / life experience from them is great. Then you have these two idiots who can barely speak English now ‘writing’ (sending a few voice notes to a ghost writer who will do it for them) a book. Literally makes me sick.

Maybe this has been mentioned before but are they not ripping off The Receipts Podcast majorly

Reactions: 49
The great thing about the Receipts Podcast is it’s three women, aged 30, 32, 35, one (recently) divorced, one single mother, and one who hasn’t been in a relationship in a decade. The dynamic and advice / life experience from them is great. Then you have these two idiots who can barely speak English now ‘writing’ (sending a few voice notes to a ghost writer who will do it for them) a book. Literally makes me sick.
Literally!! They have so much more experience and genuine advice! I'm the same age as S&C and I would never take their advice seriously

Reactions: 18
I'm pissed off 😂 No one and I mean literally no one asked for a book! This is another opportunity that their managers came up with for another opportunity for money and I really do doubt people will buy it. This is worse than them releasing a drinking game when they don't drink

Who wants advice from these two who barely have any life experience and pretends to be someone else on their socials?! they're just milking every opportunity until they become irrelevant and they're on their way tbh, I don't even know how they still have fans 😅
if anything they’ve less experience than the rest of us who actually live in the real world and have real jobs with real responsibilities 🥱 they wouldn’t know hard work if it came up and bit them on the nose. the half arsed whenever they can be bothered to film content would not fly in real life, and they’re absolutely delusional if they think they’ve got anything to offer anyone with more than two braincells to rub together

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.