Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Sophia is sooo aggy in this vid lol. Cinzia is annoying her clearly, she literally rolls her eyes at about 6.55-7.00 time, surprised she kept that in! I know they’re besties and comfortable w eachother, people would probs think me and my besties are pissed off at eachother with how we act, but they’re online it’s riskyyyyy

Reactions: 2
I’ve also noticed a few people wearing these bonnets. Suuuuurely Soph and Cinz won’t try to pull these off?! 😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
lol not Sophia buying the WRONG Jordan’s again 😂😂🤢 girl hasn’t got a clue has she

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i'll be honest i think jordans are really eye catching shoes and they look great in photos but i've seen a tonne of people in them recently and they look odd when worn.

Reactions: 10
Yeah I recon they’re literally buying anything these “sources” will tell them to tbh in stead of actually looking at what they’re buying and not thinking they’re another great pair of trainers to go with the same black trousers 😭

Reactions: 4
I have no idea about Jordan’s does a sneaker head want to give a low down pls?

Reactions: 3
Anyone know where Cinzia’s top her recent stories are from? It’s the fendi print one x

Reactions: 1
Why buy a pair of trainers that are near enough the exact same as a pair you already have? I’d understand if Sophia was big into Jordans but we’ve established that she doesn’t know the first thing about them lol so I don’t get it. Just seems so wasteful to me. I often wonder if they’ll regret all this spending when they’re older and aren’t as relevant or getting as many ads anymore?

Reactions: 14
I really hope they haven’t taken outfit pics in the Asian supermarket ...

Reactions: 13
If she saw young t and bugseys ay caramba video she wouldnt touch them with a barge pole

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.