Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just listened to their most recent girls bathroom podcast while walking my dog and I can’t believe how bad the advice is in this one!!

Reactions: 5
I cant listen to their podcast because it sounds like two highschool girls talking over each other for the majority. It’s just grating.

Reactions: 13
Guys what are (in your opinion) the funniest s&c videos? I want to watch some as something easy to watch but I want to watch proper funny ones, obviously all their old drunk videos I’ve seen and the pretending to call in sick for work videos. Any others?

Sorry if I missed it earlier, what’s the tik tok account?

Guys what are (in your opinion) the funniest s&c videos? I want to watch some as something easy to watch but I want to watch proper funny ones, obviously all their old drunk videos I’ve seen and the pretending to call in sick for work videos. Any others?
i love all the drunk ones and i’ve mentioned it before i think the one where cinzia falls over the hamsters cage is a class lol. apart from them i always liked their budapest vlog, boyfriends buy our outfits (aged badly lol), the tinder antics one, and any early grwm’s from like 2017/18

Reactions: 14
Just had a thought when I was watching an old vlog , what happened to all one cinzias stuff from her old flat?
The massive mirror that used to be in the living room? , table and chairs she bought and the Zara poof, sofa thing, bed side tables? Remember her rice cooker😂

Wouldn’t surprise me if she just dumped it.

Reactions: 4
Tinder antics really was *chefs kiss* honestly.
This was one of my favourite YouTube trends in general

Reactions: 7
When they were eating the banana bread on the kitchen floor 😂 gets me every time

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Anybody else want to cry watching the drunk vlogs and remembering the feeling of actually being able to go out normally 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anybody else want to cry watching the drunk vlogs and remembering the feeling of actually being able to go out normally 😭
i just watched the budapest vlog and it made me miss that feeling of being in a different place and going to new cafes, bars etc so much 😭
it was weird to see the girls out drinking and talking to boys!!

Reactions: 13
Yes girl 😭😭😭😭
Miss it so much and miss the old s&c
The way they used to be two normal girls I’d chat to in the bathroom at a club, the relatability is gone 🙁
i just watched the budapest vlog and it made me miss that feeling of being in a different place and going to new cafes, bars etc so much 😭
it was weird to see the girls out drinking and talking to boys!!
Yesss I’ve been missing that too! Honestly even though they still travelled in 2020, the old travel videos just hit different.

Reactions: 6
the old travel videos were amazing :( actually relatable with the general audience - looking for cafes, walking by foot, missing the bus, talking to strangers etc. theyre more recent travel vlogs are just travelling to expensive destinations, drinking moet on boats, eating a 7 course meal every 10 minutes and laying around

Reactions: 23
It’s amazing that so so many of us used to actually love their videos (I know I certainly did). They have changed so much and I just can’t deal with their rule breaking

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.