Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still talking about Young T and Bugsey in the last podcast 😂 (background noise as I work don’t judge me xoxo)
that whole thing is sooo cringy to me, if I had to imagine what her type is - I’d say the typical pretty posh boy, Christian but with a verified tick lol. Like I couldn’t see her dating Young T or Bugsey, but she’s gaaagging for a bit of ‘fame’ isn’t she 😀🙄
‘we’re happily single’

Reactions: 23
that whole thing is sooo cringy to me, if I had to imagine what her type is - I’d say the typical pretty posh boy, Christian but with a verified tick lol. Like I couldn’t see her dating Young T or Bugsey, but she’s gaaagging for a bit of ‘fame’ isn’t she 😀🙄
‘we’re happily single’
there is nooo way sophia would even look at them in the street if they weren't famous

Reactions: 29
There’s actual pieces of stuff on the floor, and the floor desperately needs a mop, like you can tell just looking at the picture. I’d bet she’s never mopped it. Actually - I’d bet she doesn’t even own a mop. Grim.
#aesthetic though
View attachment 387100

• Sick
Reactions: 11
There’s actual pieces of stuff on the floor, and the floor desperately needs a mop, like you can tell just looking at the picture. I’d bet she’s never mopped it. Actually - I’d bet she doesn’t even own a mop. Grim.
#aesthetic though
View attachment 387100
I swear I just can't understand her living room's floor plan. Where is this picture taken from? The front door? The corridor? Where is the kitchen? Where is the little nook with the computer? Am I just stupid?

• Haha
I swear I just can't understand her living room's floor plan. Where is this picture taken from? The front door? The corridor? Where is the kitchen? Where is the little nook with the computer? Am I just stupid?
haha she’s facing away from her bedroom door, but I agree, the floor plan is not the best

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she has a thyroid problem it just looks like a normal neck. I’m not their biggest fans either but no need to make Cinzia paranoid about a thyroid issue 🥴

Reactions: 9
hi still need to catch up, just wondering if anyone knew what app sophia used for notes in the first lockdown she raved about it and it looked so good. idk what it’s called and my lecture starts in like 5 minutes so if anyone knows what it’s called PLS hahahah xx

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if anyone mentioned it but Cinzia’s new mirror was £700 😳

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Imagine buying £200 candles and £700 mirrors but not having a hoover or TV... and we thought Sophia didn’t have her priorities straight 🤣

Reactions: 33
hi still need to catch up, just wondering if anyone knew what app sophia used for notes in the first lockdown she raved about it and it looked so good. idk what it’s called and my lecture starts in like 5 minutes so if anyone knows what it’s called PLS hahahah xx
Goodnotes I think!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Do we think Cinzia is going to get a TV? With the way she has decided to lay out her flat there’s no where for one to go in her living room.

Reactions: 10
I am so angry when I see all the posts and stories of them breaking rules and tit. I am a key worker and have not picked up the virus for almost a year but because of a person like them, I am Covid positive now. I am struggling to breath and move while they’re breaking every rule, travelling around for no reason, touching cars, doors, lifts, shopping for nonessential etc.
I think Cinzia mostly copies cassdimicco, Gergana (fashionismyforte) and CES + she finds something on every page of Pinterest. The way she tries to copy the two NYC girls skyline pictures in Nottingham is just ridiculous. I sense that their friendship is no longer the same and it’s more about business now.
Hope you feel better soon love ❤❤❤

I’m a key worker too and isolating this week because of coming in to contact with someone, it makes me feel sick to see what they’re doing, when I haven’t seen my family since before March last year. I couldn’t even see them at Christmas because I would have to travel far to do so. They just don’t give a tit about anyone, and clearly their fans are the same. They should be ashamed.

Do we think Cinzia is going to get a TV? With the way she has decided to lay out her flat there’s no where for one to go in her living room.
Doubt it, then she might accidentally watch the news 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
is there a floorplan of her flat/other flats in the building? i want to see how it should be laid out/where a tv would go normally

Reactions: 3
As if man. She looks ready for a night out 🤣
I have small boobs and have tragically never had that kind of cleavage in my life so I need some perspective from someone with big boobs - isn't this a ridiculous outfit for any kind of workout???? because it looks like almost zero support

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have small boobs and have tragically never had that kind of cleavage in my life so I need some perspective from someone with big boobs - isn't this a ridiculous outfit for any kind of workout???? because it looks like almost zero support
Yeah it is! I wouldn't dream of wearing that to work out in. Espeically if she went running, they'd be out of that top in seconds. Then again she's always got her boobs hanging out of her normal clothing, so she knows nothing different.
I had to do a double take at this as at first I thought she was naked!!

Reactions: 13
Ngl its actually frustrating how they got away with not uploading an NYE vlog lol??? We all know its because they had a gathering which we all wanted to see 😂 but going to the extent of lying to their subscribers saying its almost ready ect.. I can just imagine them two laughing about it like school kids :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
Lidia is literally with and at cinzias right now, wish I knew her address they’d be getting reported straight away.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.