Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Went ahead and made a new thread. Thanks to @saweetie for the title. @moreblushpls had the same number of likes but it didn't fit :(

Quick recap:
  • The girls splurged on more designer items for Christmas. Cinzia bought Sophia some Fendi hoops, Sophia got Cinzia a bum vase, Lidia got Cinzia a Jacquemus mini, and Cinzia got Mari some controversial converse :(
  • Possible breach of lockdown for NYE. Lidia and her friend Olivia posted very similar photos to Sophia and Cinzia in front of white walls.
  • The girls are still free, single, independent women focusing on their own goals, despite only ever talking about men and relationships.
  • Ex Lewis may have cheated on Cinzia
  • We've moved from carpark to supermarket pics, probably so they can pretend it's essential.
  • There's growing concern over Cinzia's eating habits as she admits to eating the same foods repeatedly since July and has visibly lost a lot of weight
  • As title suggests Cinzia was gifted a sofa and chair by Navan Sofa Factory, in return for exposure on her stories. Everyday she posts photos of the sofa and her daily matcha with “🥺 🤍” emojis
  • Sophia grows thirstier for Young T and/or Bugsey
Hope I'm not forgetting anything, I've never done this 😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sophia tries soooo hard to seem like a bad witch but it’s so obvious she’s vanilla af 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Sophia tries soooo hard to seem like a bad witch but it’s so obvious she’s vanilla af 😭
It’s so sad that she can’t just be herself. There’s plenty of influencers who are really vanilla and really popular. It’s such a bad example for younger girls that you have to be a certain way to be likeable/desirable.

Reactions: 25
I wish Sophia and Cinzia would get called out on their shitdoings the way Han, Mads and Rachel has!!

S+C are probably living for it knowing they can get away with so much tit :rolleyes:

Reactions: 26
It’s so sad that she can’t just be herself. There’s plenty of influencers who are really vanilla and really popular. It’s such a bad example for younger girls that you have to be a certain way to be likeable/desirable.
Exactly! Look at Sophdoeslife, she’s kind of similar to Sophia appearance wise - blonde and kind of plain-looking (beautiful nonetheless). She’s also very PG online and she’s so popular! There’s nothing wrong with being yourself, if that is the case and the bad witch persona is all an act.

Reactions: 14
Excellent roundup luckyblue!!
Fiona has been busy this past week... Sophia's depop has plenty of NASTYGAL bits for sale. Hmmm yep, a company that has been gifting S&C freebies for months. £25 for a pair of ugly boots (that are cheaper on the nastygal site), anyone?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Exactly! Look at Sophdoeslife, she’s kind of similar to Sophia appearance wise - blonde and kind of plain-looking (beautiful nonetheless). She’s also very PG online and she’s so popular! There’s nothing wrong with being yourself, if that is the case and the bad witch persona is all an act.
tbf sophdoesnails is so BORING. i dont think sophia is that bad in terms of a boring personality

i also dont think theyre necessarily pg. if they were to go pg, they'd lose so much interest from their viewers

Reactions: 6
Sorry if I missed it but what gave it away that Lewis might have cheated?
Someone in the last thread allegedly has photos of him with someone else on a night out. Apparently it lines up with a post on his Instagram (same date and outfit). The photos weren’t posted here but the OP posted screenshots of their conversations with both Cinzia and Lewis. If you wanna see go to thread #9 and and click most liked posts and it’s the top one! x

Reactions: 6
honestly i'm honoured I was so close to getting the title haha. this one's amazing too though!! here we go thread 10 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Really hoping the supermarket thing doesn't catch on last thing i want is a bunch of c&s wannabes coping the idea while I'm trying to do my job 🙃 its bad enough influences making late night trips to tesco fun like year they might be fun for customers but not for staff who are already massively over worked

Reactions: 21
Honestly if Christian was half as decent as he seemed to be (from the little we knew about him), he’s the best she’d ever get. It’s so clear now she’s lusting after some Love Island C list celebrity type sooo cringe

Reactions: 24
Someone in the last thread allegedly has photos of him with someone else on a night out. Apparently it lines up with a post on his Instagram (same date and outfit). The photos weren’t posted here but the OP posted screenshots of their conversations with both Cinzia and Lewis. If you wanna see go to thread #9 and and click most liked posts and it’s the top one! x
Thankyou love 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Right where’s the GRWM? This is literally their job and in the words of Sophia in the 2020 mindset video “come on it’s the 2nd (3rd) of january, get back to work!” :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: 17
Right where’s the GRWM? This is literally their job and in the words of Sophia in the 2020 mindset video “come on it’s the 2nd (3rd) of january, get back to work!” :oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes:
idk how they'd cope in the real world, they didn't go to uni so don't know about having a demanding workload and haven't worked proper jobs for a while (I know Sophia worked in Jack Wills idk what Cinzia did) when they can no longer do youtube as a career and the money runs out they'll be really surprised at what hard work actually is vs what they do on a regular basis

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.