Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Sweetcorn

Guys what are (in your opinion) the funniest s&c videos? I want to watch some as something easy to watch but I want to watch proper funny ones, obviously all their old drunk videos I’ve seen and the pretending to call in sick for work videos. Any others?

Milalemjave1

Sorry if I missed it earlier, what’s the tik tok account?

Guys what are (in your opinion) the funniest s&c videos? I want to watch some as something easy to watch but I want to watch proper funny ones, obviously all their old drunk videos I’ve seen and the pretending to call in sick for work videos. Any others?
i love all the drunk ones and i’ve mentioned it before i think the one where cinzia falls over the hamsters cage is a class lol. apart from them i always liked their budapest vlog, boyfriends buy our outfits (aged badly lol), the tinder antics one, and any early grwm’s from like 2017/18

luckyblue

Chatty Member
Yes girl 😭😭😭😭
Miss it so much and miss the old s&c
The way they used to be two normal girls I’d chat to in the bathroom at a club, the relatability is gone 🙁
i just watched the budapest vlog and it made me miss that feeling of being in a different place and going to new cafes, bars etc so much 😭
it was weird to see the girls out drinking and talking to boys!!
Yesss I’ve been missing that too! Honestly even though they still travelled in 2020, the old travel videos just hit different.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks