Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, I’ve heard a lot about these two being fake. What’s your thoughts? I don’t get s genuine vibe when I watch there videos

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I love them, I'm still quite new to their videos so could just be that I haven't watched enough, but I love their 40 minute GRWM's, just nice to be able to put on a video whilst chilling on my phone without having to change it every 10 minutes, and I do think they're genuinely fun girls. Sophia is my favourite, as she just seems a bit more genuine. But overall I like them so far, and I liked how genuinely excited they were to be invited to Coachella. They seem to stay quite real with their fans which I like.

Reactions: 2
I’ve watched them for a long time and always liked them, they’re becoming less and less relatable but that’s always the case with people start getting that YouTube money, it’s actually nice to see their success though. Their outfits are awful lately lmao and they do just copy other insta girls but their personalities redeem them and I still keep watching. I do think they’re genuine, you can watch back some of their first videos and nothing changed personality wise just maybe more confidence.

Haha, I know what you mean about their outfits. I was watching a haul, and Sophia had such a nice top, and then they ruined it by saying it would go nice with joggers and trainers?!

Did Demi really start it? 🧐 What’s the deal with cinzias dad, is he super strict? And pays for everything?

They need to stop doing food challenges/taste tests, it pains me how Cinzia literally has a nibble (pizza vid was the worst)! Fair enough if you’re on a diet or want to eat healthy - don’t do food videos then!

These girls’ videos have always been a guilty pleasure of mine🙄 and I’ve always had the impression that Cinzia was the rude loud one out of the two and Sophia was the quiet nice one but I kept seeing people saying online that it’s the other way round and am totally seeing it recently! Absolutely SICK of Sophia talking over Cinzia and not even listening to what she says and just changing the subject!! Cinzia does not even say anything just seems a bit miffed and allows her to do this constantly! I know Cinzia used to do it a lot but she didn’t really seem like she was doing it in a rude way she would just be loud and try to get her thoughts across and they would both talk over each other but I’m really noticing the role reversal recently. Sophia really does seem stuck up and that she thinks she is better than Cinzia!!

What is everyone’s thoughts on Cinzia’s sister, Lidia starting a YouTube channel?

I used to always watch their drunk grwm videos and used to really laugh, a shame they don’t do them anymore as they were quality.
But I do like them and always find myself laughing at their videos but I do agree, Sophia does talk over cinzia quite a lot

Reactions: 3
I do really like them both, their videos are my favourite to watch. I wish they did more vlogs and less ads. I do agree Sophia talks over Cinzia quite abit and shots her down a lot if she has an opinion regarding something. Does Lydia edit their YouTube videos?

I do really like them both, their videos are my favourite to watch. I wish they did more vlogs and less ads. I do agree Sophia talks over Cinzia quite abit and shots her down a lot if she has an opinion regarding something. Does Lydia edit their YouTube videos?
I think Sophia mentioned in an old video that she edits them all. Cinzia has recently been in control of the whole girls bathroom profile though and editing the pics for uploads.

I quite like them but i prefer cinzia. She doesnt have much of a filter. Sophia is too stuck up. Has anyone seen their vlog week? It's sad that they're not as close off camera.

Reactions: 5
I feel like Cinzia is more relatable - with her relationship with her sisters and having film nights with them and being more chill. But Sophia came across so bitchy in one of the vlogs calling her friend a flake and even saying his name so all her followers could find out who he is etc.

Find it kind of shocking that at their age, Sophia’s mum still changes her sheets! My mum would have told me where to go if I would have asked her to😂 & she comes across even more spoilt when her mum suggested she hung out the washing or helped her make flapjacks, her response was that she knows how to do both those things she would just rather not.😩 She always comes across so independent and mature but it’s crazy how watching these home vlogs it opens your eyes to what they are really like day to day! I agree with the rest that I am much preferring Cinzia!! Also for some reason I have a feeling Sophia’s mum does not like Cinzia!!

Whats everyones thoughts on their boyfriends? Still the strangest thing ever that Cinzia has never met Christian.. It’s like Sophia is embarrassed of her. You’re not missing out Cinzia hun, he seems like the dullest guy ever!!

Last edited:
I agree I way prefer Cinzia, she’s so funny and real. Quite surprised as the vlog week showed like they weren’t very close at all?? None the less I enjoyed it 😄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.