Sophia and Cinzia #23 one hour workday, mysterious vacay, just influencers but move like CIA

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find it so cringe how everyone on Cinzia's post thinks Aaron looks like Drake!! if only they knew ๐Ÿ˜‚
I meaaan... tbh they look the same amount of (un)attractive to me and do have a similar look, if anything, Aaron looks better built than Drake. Don't kill me ๐Ÿคช

Reactions: 4
me when in the middle of preparing for the club and remember I need to pick up something from the store
Can she get lost with this โ€œback in the cityโ€ business, girl your city is Nottingham. I feel like as a born and bred Londoner this is just annoying๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 27
Any Madison Sarah Moms๐Ÿฅบ here getting major BCW vibes of Cinzias new guy
Omg hahahah you're right, there's something there ๐Ÿ˜‚ does he have a โœจscooter businessโœจ tho? Didn't think so, sorry Cinz, you got the rip off!

Also funny how they both seem to get with white women who looooove to blackfish

• Haha
Reactions: 13
did anyone else listen to the SHADE they were throwing at Lidia on the podcast??? About them not wanting to make a massive deal out of their birthdays saying it was embarrassing to want a massive surprise etc
I didn't believe it when you guys said they hate Lidia but this is proof they do because they made a big deal out if their own birthdays. But now it's Lidia's, it's a different story ๐Ÿ˜ง

Reactions: 8
I didn't believe it when you guys said they hate Lidia but this is proof they do because they made a big deal out if their own birthdays. But now it's Lidia's, it's a different story.
Hope she ditches them for her man not the best thing but anyoneโ€™s better than them

Reactions: 8
Girls are we 100000% sure this is him?? Why beard,faceshape,neck and bodyshape does not look same to me๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
(I edited pic so i can see him better)
The mouth even looks the same in both pics. Itโ€™s deffo him

Reactions: 5
Okay we need a wiki sooo many questions
Girls are we 100000% sure this is him?? Why beard,faceshape,neck and bodyshape does not look same to me๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
(I edited pic so i can see him better)
Defo him sheโ€™s probs edited his reflection ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 7
Any Madison Sarah Moms๐Ÿฅบ here getting major BCW vibes of Cinzias new guy
Omg hi mom x
But yes hahahaha , itโ€™s like a goal for them to get a black guy ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข itโ€™s not a fetish, they are human beings

Cinzia 100% had covid
tbh I thought she was just isolating after greece, she isolated for the right amount of time for the test to release scheme

Reactions: 7
Find it so cringe how everyone on Cinzia's post thinks Aaron looks like Drake!! if only they knew ๐Ÿ˜‚
Her bf isn't ugly, but the Drake fan in me is like how dare they reach like that ๐Ÿคฃ let me not say anything, mind my business and just wait patiently for CLB.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.