Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are you lot so judgy about the mask issue? It’s not a requirement anymore. Is it just because you don’t like these girls or are you judgmental of anyone who chooses not to wear a mask now?? Genuine question.
I’m judgemental of anyone who chooses not to wear a mask 😌

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Im grown. Yôu should grow up and accept a difference of opinions and preference in bed. Its okay to not be comfortable with it. Just like its fine if you love it. You know even if doggy style has been popular for example some dont wanna do it. Imagine sayin "grow up and do it". Sex in the end is whats comfortable for u. Seems like u should grow up and stop being tŕiggered by an opinion buddy
I don't think the OP was telling you to grow up and do it. In my opinion it's immature to tell other people what they do in bed is gross? It's fine to have a preference and not want to bother having sex on your period because it can be messy, but saying "ew that's so gross" is immature.

Reactions: 49
Why are you lot so judgy about the mask issue? It’s not a requirement anymore. Is it just because you don’t like these girls or are you judgmental of anyone who chooses not to wear a mask now?? Genuine question.
I might be wrong but I think because they’re influencers people hold them to a high moral standard because of their power over a lot of young impressionable people. The bare minimum they could do is set a good example and show a bit of solidarity with those who are immune compromised etc and just wear a mask even for the camera, but they reject that ya feel? Personally it feels a bit tone deaf but they’re also going on holiday (as they say they haven’t been away for ages, most people haven’t even been away for years now lol) and have been breaking the rules consistently throughout this entire thing so I don’t know what we were expecting really. (Not a rant / hate I think it’s just how a lot of people feel)

Reactions: 13
So is basically how they get into these full restaurants in London by contacting these concierge people? Wonder how much they pay for the fee… any more tea on this would be good ☕

Reactions: 5
I find it quite cringe that they are tagging the concierge man. Is that the exchange? Instagram tag to get into these places? Ah god it’s so awkward. I just find it so odd because their personalities do not match this Instagram lifestyle they are trying so hard to push, it’s like typical Instagram style to think it’s acceptable to post a photo or a story in exchange for something that’s genuinely valuable and worth someone’s time - like clothes, jewellery etc. So many influencers offer to tag them in exchange for something and thats probably the case with these bookings.

Reactions: 17
Im grown. Yôu should grow up and accept a difference of opinions and preference in bed. Its okay to not be comfortable with it. Just like its fine if you love it. You know even if doggy style has been popular for example some dont wanna do it. Imagine sayin "grow up and do it". Sex in the end is whats comfortable for u. Seems like u should grow up and stop being tŕiggered by an opinion buddy
You didn’t really put your ‘opinion’ that it’s not your kind of thing across in a very nice way though. You could’ve said I agree with what they said I’m not into that etc etc but you was literally saying yeah it is disgusting, don’t blame them at all for saying it is, describing it like people should be ashamed for doing it. You’re just as bad :)

Reactions: 21
This is the type of question that would cause any argument during the game. The type that would ruin the atmosphere lmao.
I love the way they described the cards as super cute and then pulled that card out. Yes really cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
also sophia asking them if she has to wear a mask on the plane and taxi back home ???? even if it isnt the law to wear one I think everyone (or sane people lol) have the mindset that its still right to wear one ??? i cba with them getting rid of the masks the minute they’re allowed to
Guaranteed the only reason she care about wearing a mask is because it messes up her makeup also. Like girl no one gives a tit about a spot on your chin that the makeups come off. She needs to get a grip and realise that shes not an exception to the rule and needs to still wear her mask (not that she ever did properly, and this will only get worse now the laws are being loosened up unfortunatly)

Reactions: 2
I feel like people can't accept that wearing masks and whole epidemic is near end. Hope you understand that you will not need to wear masks forever and everything will be like it was before. From what i saw, most people in old age don't even care about corona

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Does her shadow look like Ms Trunchball with her ball and chain or am I seeing things
40260F77-CE65-4291-8BD0-2037519F9D85.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 166
I feel like people can't accept that wearing masks and whole epidemic is near end. Hope you understand that you will not need to wear masks forever and everything will be like it was before. From what i saw, most people in old age don't even care about corona
Just because cases might not be like last year it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t look after their health, especially if you have an underlining illness/ old age etc! (I’m diabetic and feel more comfortable still wearing a mask, but I’m in Wales so not sure what other country’s ‘rules’ are). If you don’t want to wear a mask that’s fine (that’s your choice, you have the right not to) but don’t belittle/ make people feel bad (not implying that you are!) for wanting make themselves feel safer :)

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just because cases might not be like last year it doesn’t mean people shouldn’t look after their health, especially if you have an underlining illness/ old age etc! (I’m diabetic and feel more comfortable still wearing a mask, but I’m in Wales so not sure what other country’s ‘rules’ are). If you don’t want to wear a mask that’s fine (that’s your choice, you have the right not to) but don’t belittle/ make people feel bad (not implying that you are!) for wanting make themselves feel safer :)
Exactly.
Cases are raising again. I know so many people who have caught it recently. It's mad how people are not taking it seriously anymore. Rules are meant to save lives.

Reactions: 32
Omg i think period sex is so gross but I have a few friends who’ve tried it but never again and another does it like at the end of her period when she’s just spotting. I think people tend to do it when it’s really light? But either way I can barely hack the look and smell of my own period blood 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg i think period sex is so gross but I have a few friends who’ve tried it but never again and another does it like at the end of her period when she’s just spotting. I think people tend to do it when it’s really light? But either way I can barely hack the look and smell of my own period blood 🤣🤣
I think period sex is okay and to the ones who can do it go for it but for me it's a smell and texture of blood l can'tttt 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5
My boyfriend says he will only have period sex with an eye patch on “ A true pirate is not afraid to sail the Red Sea”. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My boyfriend says he will only have period sex with an eye patch on “ A true pirate is not afraid to sail the Red Sea”. 😂😂
Howling at this🤣🤣 I don’t think most boys care do they, they are just happy to be having sex hahahahah. I understand why people may think it’s gross or wouldn’t do it which you’re more than entitled to have your own opinion about your own sex life absolutely, but these girls have a way of making something that they wouldn’t do or something they don’t agree with seem so disgusting and gross and the way they scream EWWWW or make judgemental / degrading remarks just because they don’t understand or don’t agree with it to me is very close minded, the period sex is just an example of many things they’ve judged and made out to be so disgusting when tbh periods and sex are so normal, just because you don’t agree or wouldn’t do it doesn’t mean it’s disgusting, just apart of human nature isn’t it. Just need to grow up really, nothing wrong with someone doing something different to you.

Quite funny how they are so quick to easily say EWWW or call something disgusting that’s completely natural but keep their room in hotels absolutely manky, physically dirty, have patchy tan on for days and stick hygiene stickers to the wall.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.