Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if you compare S&C’s Ibiza blog to Meggan grubb’s for example it’s like… why are they even on YouTube at this point, you’re in a whole new country and still giving nothing lol

Reactions: 9
I don’t think you can say objectively it’s not chubby. Depends on the person. For a 5ft girl like Lidia it absolutely is. For a 5”7 girl, maybe not so much. No hate obviously, but all you people saying Lidia isn’t chubby…do you see her as slim or what? She doesn’t look like she does in her instagrams in real life. On video she is a plump girl. There’s nothing wrong with that; it’s clearly in her genetics and she’s still very pretty regardless
I just think it's mental people on here are saying the word "chubby" is not offensive when we all know it is. Never in a million years would I say to someone's face "you're not fat, you're just chubby" and expect them not to take offence lol! And anybody that does expect that is just rude in my opinion. Aware this site is to discuss influencers but I will never understand why people's bodies get brought into it. It can be so harmful

All this tells us though is that the average person in the UK is overweight? And for sure, Lidia doesn’t look abnormal or huge by any means…I’m just saying, and genuinely, not trying to cause offence, but Lidia is definitely a bigger girl for her height. She’s just stocky is all.
size 14 is a healthy size/weight ya weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 18
woooo ! Hot gurl summa ! Juicyyyyy q’s !! 🥺🤍
Sorry but do they seem to think their audience is only white people or people who are into fake tan? Am I reading too into this or does it seem a bit isolating to some people?

& it's a sh!t question anyway...

Reactions: 34
Sorry but do they seem to think their audience is only white people or people who are into tan? Am I reading too into this or does it seem a bit isolating to some people?

nah as a mixed person I read that and was like...ok
not to mention that's hardly a deep and juicy question ffs

but from their his loss merch it's clear they very rarely think about other people and their situations outside of their own

Reactions: 29
Truly confused by the decision to actually show them being so rude to one other.

Sophia reminds me of girls I went to school with who made fun of people to make themselves look better. She makes such snarky comments and just goes on and on. It's uncomfortable to watch and just feels gross. It truly takes me back to being 15-16 years old.

You can also see how defensive she gets when it gets turned back on her. I just don't know why this is how you would want to portray yourself? Does she think it's cool to belittle others? Cause it's not.

Reactions: 36
nah as a mixed person I read that and was like...ok
not to mention that's hardly a deep and juicy question ffs
Thank you. I am also a woman of colour and they're audience is very diverse actually. If I got that card question, I'd feel excluded tbh. Glad I didn't buy them (not that I would have).

These girls are so off-putting, and don't seem to think outside of their world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Thank you. I am also a woman of colour and they're audience is very diverse actually. If I got that card question, I'd feel under-represented.
These girls are so off-putting, and don't seem to think outside of their world.
I can see how to them it's something they wouldn't give a second thought about as they are white girls who love to fake tan and you know a lot of their demographic is also white girls who love to fake tan- however we also know their fans are very diverse too and not everyone is a tanned white girl and not everyone is straight (his loss merch) it seems they very rarely acknowledge that other people are in different situations other than their own like this is slightly OT but when a girl wrote in a dilemma saying her bfs hygiene was bad and they were shrieking ewwww but like the first thing i thought of was maybe he's suffering with his mental health I think those are warning signs...but they've never experienced that themselves (confirmed from the way they said they wanted to go to therapy just to talk not because there's a problem) so they didn't think about that.

But I think if you're going to have a podcast where you answer other people's dilemmas and release merch for other people to use/wear you have to think outside yourself and think ok who are our fans? what do our fans want? what do they want to wear? how can we be inclusive? Other people aren't as wealthy as us, don't have great family + friend relationships (when they talk about being single they fail to acknowledge that they have each other to rely on and not everyone has a best friend or strong female relationships in their life to pick them up when they're sad and take them out for drinks), other people aren't all the same body shape and race etc so we need to cater for everyone because after all their audience is like 16-28 year old girls mainly, which is the only thing their users have in common but there will be so many differences too? Sure, I'm sure their demographic likes fashion and makeup and drinking etc but they still need to be inclusive and have a bit of common sense

I work in marketing and I want to know who approved half of their ideas because there's no way I'd let some of that slide if I was working for them haha

Reactions: 25
Sorry but do they seem to think their audience is only white people or people who are into fake tan? Am I reading too into this or does it seem a bit isolating to some people?

Also, to be "on brand" it should've been "if you're wearing crusty fake tan, drink"

EDIT: I still can't believe how cheap this cards look.
I've seen Let's drink to that page posting a video about shipping their cards, they included stickers, branded tape and the box and cards look so much better. I'm sure also other Independent sellers did a great job with their cards.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Deadset they’ve become so boring in general, I’m begging for a haul even if its sponsored at least it’s something other then a boring vlog where they all bicker and it’s negative vibes only. All they talk about in vlogs is where there going, what their wearing and what their planning to buy lol. Give us SOMETHING

Reactions: 24
How old are rach, mads and han? They always seem to be having a wine or whatever so why can’t s&c in their drinking game? Or atleast do it with not so pleasant drinks to show how the game goes and also for the laughs

How old are rach, mads and han? They always seem to be having a wine or whatever so why can’t s&c in their drinking game? Or atleast do it with not so pleasant drinks to show how the game goes and also for the laughs
Also I assume they have some muslim followers who don’t drink so would be a good video idea for them to show just how the game can be played and maybe drink like a random concoction of non alcoholic drinks

Reactions: 12
Can the girls please stop giving contraceptive advice they are not health professionals
Literally annoys me so much, and it bothers me that they never mention the importance of condoms either like us girls aren't the only ones responsible for contraception!! and the pill or fertility awareness isn't going to protect you from std's.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only who thought it was very snobby of them to say in the new Ibiza blog. “We’re back and better than ever, welcome to the new upgraded Ibiza vlog…glow up etc.” It literally sounded so out of touch and almost as if they’re too good now with all the money they have vs their other trips they have done etc. Like they’re bloody lucky to be away if anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
i wish they would do film more of them doing their makeup on the balcony or something! their makeup looks so nice & glowy i wanna know all the products

Reactions: 23
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.