Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Realistically Cinzia is way more likely to go away with Aaron before Sophia jets off with a guy. She must be trying to be mysterious / create a nothing story. Maybe Fiona had taken Depop pics but not done the listing yet so used a spare 5 minutes on holiday to do it? The rest of her family are never on camera either which could be why she’s only done stories of herself. I don’t think she’s bold enough at all to go abroad with a guy so soon

Reactions: 20
Cinzias lisp at the end of the vlog has me mind blown - there’s no way she’s actually keeping those teeth in?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Okay this is a very very wild card- but I wouldn't rule out sugar daddy 😂 although Sophia could neverrr

• Haha
Reactions: 10
why do i feel like she could actually be w christian 🤣 fiona loves the camera - but not one family photo yet???

(and sophia loves shrek)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Ehhh what do you really think she’s with Christian? I would have found it more plausible had she not slated him, and disrespected him after they broke up, there’s no way

Reactions: 12
Ehhh what do you really think she’s with Christian? I would have found it more plausible had she not slated him, and disrespected him after they broke up, there’s no way
a lot of people didn’t think she’d ever get a rhinoplasty either 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s the only semi plausible explanation for now. she might’ve just realised she won’t do better than christian, or she envied cinzia being boo’d up and leaving her in london all the time lol #noragrets

Reactions: 15
Maybe the tit talking she did about Christian was overcompensating for actually being back with him?
she’s rewatched shrek so many times and now she wants the real deal 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Its 100% a family holiday the reason she is keeping it so mysterious is because she usually doesn’t post her family plus she is properly doing it to keep her engagement high. This is Sophia we are talking about there is no way she is going on holiday with a boy she hasn’t known very long it took her ages to convince herself to go on one date.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.