Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really doubt there will be an apology. No where near enough people know about it for it to be worth it to them. They’d just end up doing more damage to their rep as more people would find out

Reactions: 4
I’m going to continue sending it to people it’s disgusting
Same.. I really don't want to let this sweep under the carpet and then that's it its forgotten like nah that isn't happening this time. I have to repeat myself they were grown ass women then at 18/19 writing those comments and to now to being such ignorant fuckers and dismissing the entire issue knowing welllll they've made these nasty comments.

For the last time, if you're white and commenting on what's racist and what's not... please don't. You do not have a say in that :)

Reactions: 4
Same.. I really don't want to let this sweep under the carpet and then that's it its forgotten like nah that isn't happening this time. I have to repeat myself they were grown ass women then at 18/19 writing those comments and to now to being such ignorant fuckers and dismissing the entire issue knowing welllll they've made these nasty comments.

For the last time, if you're white and commenting on what's racist and what's not... please don't. You do not have a say in that :)
I’m sorry but they took not social distancing more seriously than they’re taking racism? And tbh they didn’t take their social distancing drama seriously at all

Reactions: 3
I really doubt there will be an apology. No where near enough people know about it for it to be worth it to them. They’d just end up doing more damage to their rep as more people would find out
It’s actually made me so annoyed that the only reason they’d appologies for something is if it got a lot of attention.

Did anyone email the management

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.