Sophia and Cinzia #14 New nose, cinzia not doing one bit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Dojacat101 for the thread title!!

recap:
* sophia got a nose job!!!!
* cinzia's blackfishing is getting out of control
* they didn't post for two weeks and it was the same old type of video (sat in the kitchen talking crap)
* they are full on repping a hot girl summer which we know will not happen
* "soon" "21st june" are their new favs
* cinzia still obsessed with acai bowls so much so she even dropped a nail into her blender :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
i think cinzia has a bf tbh, did you see how she was banging her headboard to show sophia that it's not attached??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
happy that sophia has done something to help her feel more confident etc. good on her and the healing process must be a bit annoying.

HOWEVER. her emotional clip explaining why she wants to hide away because her nose is swollen and how no one could visit her in hospital triggered me. there’s been people having babies alone in hospital and people actually dying of illnesses and covid that couldn’t have people visit them either. you chose to have a nose job and you knew the risks and the negatives to having one during covid times.
maybe i’m being too harsh?

• Heart
Reactions: 77
happy that sophia has done something to help her feel more confident etc. good on her and the healing process must be a bit annoying.

HOWEVER. her emotional clip explaining why she wants to hide away because her nose is swollen and how no one could visit her in hospital triggered me. there’s been people having babies alone in hospital and people actually dying of illnesses and covid that couldn’t have people visit them either. you chose to have a nose job and you knew the risks and the negatives to having one during covid times.
maybe i’m being too harsh?
I completely agree. These girls are so out of touch. As someone said in the previous thread, great for her that she got a nose job but it’s hardly ‘brave’. It’s literally a case of she wanted to do it and now has enough money to do it so she did. She hardly underwent surgery to donate her kidney to someone. Shows that these girls really don’t see anything more to life than outward appearance.

Reactions: 46
Part 9474839 of Sophia and Cinzia stealing peoples pictures without tagging them xxx
10EE6FDA-4AAE-4310-BF52-6116F5C22357.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Personally I still really love watching S+C. I find their videos more relatable than their insta for sure but I do miss the old times and would be sad if they stepped away from YouTube. Tbh tho I think the main reason people get annoyed at them is because they make the same mistakes over and over which makes it hard to keep defending

Reactions: 19
Personally I still really love watching S+C. I find their videos more relatable than their insta for sure but I do miss the old times and would be sad if they stepped away from YouTube. Tbh tho I think the main reason people get annoyed at them is because they make the same mistakes over and over which makes it hard to keep defending
I will admit, I do like the YouTube version of S&C, but I cannot stand the insta version of them. Why can they not just be true to themselves?!

Reactions: 26
I know we joke about the ‘his loss’ merch being a copy of the topshop ‘geek’ top ... but did they actually copy from this gals brand ????
I was about to post this! Literally I was thinking the same

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.