Sophia and Cinzia #11 'essential' supermarket photoshoots, more tacky merch is on route

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually think Cinzia would love to just be an “Instagram girl” (groundbreaking) because of pure and utter laziness. She just strikes me as having absolutley no real work ethic, all she wants is the finer things in life and thinks she can post ugly outfits and get herself there or get a “rich” insta bf. Do they not see how fast this fkn influencer cycle goes like a lot of people who were relevant 5+ years ago are forgotten about now. Does she think people are gonna care about her forever hahahahaha
omg she would be unbearable with a richhhhhh bf

Reactions: 3
I’m all for free the nip but ffs cinz I don’t wanna be getting an eyeful everytime I open Instagram 🤯 has she only just realised she’s got boobs

How do we make a new thread is anyone admin of this thread or anything x

Reactions: 6
I’m all for free the nip but ffs cinz I don’t wanna be getting an eyeful everytime I open Instagram 🤯 has she only just realised she’s got boobs

How do we make a new thread is anyone admin of this thread or anything x
I'm getting it ready now :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Okay so I know this may be unpopular but I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophia. She obviously puts a lot more effort into the YT, podcast etc. while Cinzia seems to just piss about making matcha and photoshopping herself. I just know it must be so exhausting being friends with someone that is so aesthetic based and seems like they take the fact Sophia does a lot of the work for granted

just the impression I get. I loved Sophia’s vlogs in the first lockdown it was so chill and down to earth and I found myself skipping past cinzias as she was just so over the top and annoying imo

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.