Sopherina

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched a video in ages as they all seem to be the same thing from the titles and just can't sit through the smugness.
They really have been the same old same old but the latest one has her ranting about feeling pressure to be perfect for instagram and how she's been keeping off SM as it's affected her but then bam she's right back into her pompous smug girl act talking about "healthy, notorious., yummy food" and how she's going to be sharing her delicious recipes and clever freezer meal prep, she's a one trick pony that seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about having frizzy hair :ROFLMAO: it's worth a watch for the rant, it's quite near the end.

Reactions: 1
They really have been the same old same old but the latest one has her ranting about feeling pressure to be perfect for instagram and how she's been keeping off SM as it's affected her but then bam she's right back into her pompous smug girl act talking about "healthy, notorious., yummy food" and how she's going to be sharing her delicious recipes and clever freezer meal prep, she's a one trick pony that seems to have got a bee in her bonnet about having frizzy hair :ROFLMAO: it's worth a watch for the rant, it's quite near the end.
Ohhhh I'll have to have a noisy when I need a laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 2