Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s now ‘sophdoeslife’...I mean I can see why she’s changed her name but it really doesn’t seem to have a good ring to it to me?! She’s hardly a lifestyle channel either
It sounds vanilla and bland... just like she is. So I personally think it's a cracking fit.

Reactions: 10
Her content is crap. Can't believe she's got to 1 million subs. Especially since her uploads are so boring and erratic. She always claims she didn't have time to do a video because she had AN EVENT ... Like... Its your job, surely you could prefilm? Stop being so damn lazy.

She's so full of herself now. Life asking brands to sponsor her and her general attitude thinking she's the bees knees!!

The way she hints at wanting certain things or to go to certain places too because she knows if she does that she'll likely get it for free and it works. Does my head in.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone noticed she got to a million? How? Her management ordered her plaque in advance like they did Ana’s they must be expecting them to hit a million all the time now? Something fishy there...

Reactions: 1
She’s the type of girl who thinks having a boyfriend is a personality trait.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Aw I don't mind Soph. I agree she is pretty dull but compare her getting to 1M vid and general reaction to Ana's and I know what I'd take. Shes pretty down to earth and doesn't care about designer shite like a lot of youtubers her age.

The orange around the hair line has to go though!

Reactions: 7
She’s the type of girl who thinks having a boyfriend is a personality trait.
He was a massive tit in Emma’s rectangle birthday vlog, did a vlog take over and was completely different to how he presents himself in soph’s videos, I really don’t like him

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He was a massive tit in Emma’s rectangle birthday vlog, did a vlog take over and was completely different to how he presents himself in soph’s videos, I really don’t like him
I never watched all of Emma's vlog, but I really don't like him either and I'm not sure why, I think he is reaallyy full of himself or at least comes across that way in Sophs vids. Don't know if it's just me who sees this, and I feel like Soph acts completely differently when she's filming with him for her channel.

• Heart
I get vibes from him, he seems to want to be “famous” and she seems to be grateful she has a boyfriend 😐

Aw I don't mind Soph. I agree she is pretty dull but compare her getting to 1M vid and general reaction to Ana's and I know what I'd take. Shes pretty down to earth and doesn't care about designer shite like a lot of youtubers her age.

The orange around the hair line has to go though!
I don’t like her work ethic, her vlogs are always about 3 months out of date. Just don’t vlog if you can’t be arsed editing and uploading them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Has anyone noticed she got to a million? How? Her management ordered her plaque in advance like they did Ana’s they must be expecting them to hit a million all the time now? Something fishy there...
In Saffron’s vlog of the MC Saatchi Christmas lunch at The Ned, one of the management guys presents Soph with the plaque and makes a joke about “having learned to order them well in advance” and then Saffron says something like hers took a year (I *think* she said 18 months but can’t remember exactly)

But yes, seems a bit odd. Just how far in advance are they ordering them??

Reactions: 3
In Saffron’s vlog of the MC Saatchi Christmas lunch at The Ned, one of the management guys presents Soph with the plaque and makes a joke about “having learned to order them well in advance” and then Saffron says something like hers took a year (I *think* she said 18 months but can’t remember exactly)

they can probably work it out depending on how many subs and views they buy for their clients 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Lool mc saatchi should be keep their pennies, they just lost 11million for accountancy error and saatchi himself resigned .. not looking great

• Haha
  • Wow
Sophie seems to take her "job" very seriously. But underneath it all, especially when at events, you can so tell how much she can't stand certain other YouTubers. I wish one day she'd go off the rails and spill all the tea. I think she has her head screwed on, and it'd make interesting viewing. Unfortunately she's too PG for that though. I agree with the vanilla comment.

I do like the Jazz, Sophie and Soph hangouts. But I think that's because I like Jazz.
Oh yeah? Do does she not like?

Anyone watched her new mukbang video?

She talks about how much you tubers make from ads and says something about it can be £1 per 1000 views or £10 per 1000 views

Reactions: 4
Anyone watched her new mukbang video?

She talks about how much you tubers make from ads and says something about it can be £1 per 1000 views or £10 per 1000 views
She also said something about a collab "giftset" scandal from a certain brand, which I am assuming is Revolution? Know what happened?

• Heart
She also said something about a collab "giftset" scandal from a certain brand, which I am assuming is Revolution? Know what happened?
I'm pretty sure it is revolution. There was a Christmas gift set being sold for the last 2 years with sophs name on it but not her products and someone asked about it on twitter and she said it had nothing to do with her and she's trying to sort it and would explain in a video. Still waiting for that.

She'll never go onto details anyway because shhe wants her crappy highlighters to be sold as individuals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah it’s definitely about revolution. There’s a Christmas gift set that’s called ‘Soph’s favourites’. She was asked why she hasn’t promoted it. Apparently it’s a miscommunication so she’ll never spill the tea on that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.