Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen her complaining on twitter about the rules on insta about ads and what the correct hashtag to use?

You got a free trip to Japan with everything included how hard is it to just stick ad on the caption... be a bit grateful and live in the real world
They (most Instagrammers lately) basically want all the freebies without having to declare it.
If you don’t wana seem like a freeloader then stop accepting the freebies.
Can’t have it both ways.

Reactions: 4
Had to laugh at her recycling video and been environmentally friendly, how much make up must she have that’s been tested on animals? The cleanser she recommended was L’Oréal and they’re the worst for testing on animals.

Not keen on the idea of having manky cotton wool pads hanging about the place you have to keep re washing but that’s a personal choice I guess, the ones she had don’t look that appealing I’d rather just throw mine away.

Reactions: 3
Had to laugh at her recycling video and been environmentally friendly, how much make up must she have that’s been tested on animals? The cleanser she recommended was L’Oréal and they’re the worst for testing on animals.

Not keen on the idea of having manky cotton wool pads hanging about the place you have to keep re washing but that’s a personal choice I guess, the ones she had don’t look that appealing I’d rather just throw mine away.
It wasn’t helpful at all imo, it was all stuff I already knew and I’m not particularly eco friendly or anything. There’s so much more she could have spoken about. For example; buying locally from small businesses rather than ordering cheap facecloths off the internet. I know their reusable but factor in the air miles to get here etc. Not so environmentally friendly then! She should also look at her own air travel if she wants to really preach about helping the environment 👀

Did she ever mention why her and Sam split up? I know they got together really young.
I get the feeling he cheated on her from the things she’s said in videos

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She is soooooo dull! Can’t even watch her videos any more! I hate the way she is always apologising for tit that’s completely irrelevant ‘oh I’m sorry my throat sounds croaky, I’ve got a cough’ who gives a duck u sound the same to me 😂😂😂😂😂
And the way she does her bronzer on her forehead 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🥵

Reactions: 9
The biggest thing I noticed from that Q&A video she did recently was how bleeping orange she is now. What's wrong with being a normal, human colour and not tangoed? :eek:

• Angry
I can’t bring myself to watch her testing make up anymore she does the same looks, moans about how oily her skin is then does her eyebrows ‘off camera’. Plus she’s so wasteful she gets an eyeshadow palette to test then it just goes in the drawer with the other 900 she has. Wondering when she’s actually gonna move in with her boyfriend out of that tiny cluttered room that would drive me mad.

Reactions: 6
I can’t bring myself to watch her testing make up anymore she does the same looks, moans about how oily her skin is then does her eyebrows ‘off camera’. Plus she’s so wasteful she gets an eyeshadow palette to test then it just goes in the drawer with the other 900 she has. Wondering when she’s actually gonna move in with her boyfriend out of that tiny cluttered room that would drive me mad.
She said in a recent video she’s buying a house very soon but I wonder if it will be on her own or with her bf...I have a feeling she’d be paying for pretty much everything

Reactions: 4
I like her but i watched her video on james charles primark palette dupe, she said she doesnt agree with brands copying brands. She doesnt like how the layouts and colours are the same.... has she forgotten she works with revolution makeup (which i love) andthey are WELL known to copy exact colours and layouts 🤔

Reactions: 13
I like her but i watched her video on james charles primark palette dupe, she said she doesnt agree with brands copying brands. She doesnt like how the layouts and colours are the same.... has she forgotten she works with revolution makeup (which i love) andthey are WELL known to copy exact colours and layouts 🤔
Exactly!! Revolution are the worst for it 😂

Reactions: 1
But then kept moaning that the primark palette had changed some of the colours that were matte in the James Charles palettes to shimmers. And some of the shimmers to matte. And that his had a red, and theirs was more of a pink. Not an exact copy is it then? Complete contradiction

Reactions: 8
But then kept moaning that the primark palette had changed some of the colours that were matte in the James Charles palettes to shimmers. And some of the shimmers to matte. And that his had a red, and theirs was more of a pink. Not an exact copy is it then? Complete contradiction
i enjoyed the video up until that moment!! Im not being funny but james charles palette is £39 the primark one is £10 i am not a makeup artist and im not amazing at makeup and doing wild looks so id rather buy the primark one because im not even going to use all the shades and for £10 who is complaining??

Reactions: 2
omg!!!! this annoyed me so much
"if you're going to copy something at least change some of the shades"

well why are you whinging when some are different!!!!

WHY WHY WHY does she put soooooo much bronzer on!!! Does she not like at herself in the mirror 😂😂😂
What a tit video complaining about that palette hahahahaha

Reactions: 5
So she’s now ‘sophdoeslife’...I mean I can see why she’s changed her name but it really doesn’t seem to have a good ring to it to me?! She’s hardly a lifestyle channel either

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.