Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without wanting to sound cruel, i’d pay her NOT to do a podcast. Her personality is very bland, not unlikeable but not particularly likeable either. She also doesn’t strike me as very intelligent. I can’t imagine her having interesting, thought-provoking opinions on any topic other than... lipsticks. No thank you. Stick to the videos, love.
She is the definition of beige. So unbelievably dull. She doesn’t really have any personality at all I get absolutely nothing from her.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if Imogenation got invited to her skinny dip launch. She seems to majorly lick her arse

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen her complaining on twitter about the rules on insta about ads and what the correct hashtag to use?

You got a free trip to Japan with everything included how hard is it to just stick ad on the caption... be a bit grateful and live in the real world

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen her complaining on twitter about the rules on insta about ads and what the correct hashtag to use?

You got a free trip to Japan with everything included how hard is it to just stick ad on the caption... be a bit grateful and live in the real world
Urggggh I can’t stand this!!!! It’s so shady how they all try to avoid declaring ads properly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I like her, but she has the most unhealthy diet, and seems to think being a fussy eater is cute. I bet if she was a bigger girl and not naturally petite people would have something to say about her only eating coco pops.
Also that bronzer and fake tan has to stop. She looks like a satsuma.

Reactions: 11
I like her, but she has the most unhealthy diet, and seems to think being a fussy eater is cute. I bet if she was a bigger girl and not naturally petite people would have something to say about her only eating coco pops.
I think this is what annoys me about the pickiness too. Or perhaps I'm just jealous because if I had a diet like that I'd be approximately the size of a house? haha

Reactions: 1
So she’s just been on an exciting trip to Tokyo but no she uploads a bloody make up tutorial, it’s what the world needs her boring us for 20 minutes, I switched off when she started banging on about her oily skin yet again.

I know this content may be aimed at 12 year olds and the Tokyo videos are coming later, but come on now...😴😴

• Haha
I like her but I feel like she has changed and she is a little bit big-headed now. Am I right?

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she did a twenty minute video on packing, she took loads of things she didn’t need like two eyebrow products, two setting sprays who does that? Yes can see her been big headed and quite high maintenance. Another one that says she’s no time to edit videos, girl it’s your job!

She secretly wants to be an Insta baddie but she looks like an eight year old playing dress up when she wears those outfits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She has the figure of an 8 year old. I think she’s just the wrong type of model for motel rocks. Such an odd choice when you look at all of their other ‘ambassadors’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She has the figure of an 8 year old. I think she’s just the wrong type of model for motel rocks. Such an odd choice when you look at all of their other ‘ambassadors’
Exactly! I think she's cute but her body is kinda weird. I saw the pictures with the other girls who went to Las Vegas and she was clearly out of place.

How many pictures can she put on her insta of her holding a piece of hair out to the side? I've seen so many people do this pose, it looks so dumb. With Soph, it's like every third picture.

She has the weirdest figure I’ve ever seen it’s literally that of a young boy. In her videos when it’s like chest upwards you can tell she’s small but it’s when you see pictures of her on insta that you see she is the tiniest thing I’ve ever seen. It must be kind of hard having a body like that when you have literally nothing no boobs no curves.
Also why does she suddenly keep having her boyfriend in videos?? Does anyone remember her ex boyfriend Sam. He was a strange one and definitely punching above his weight!! Sophie is very pretty and he was just not what I expected when she first showed him.

Reactions: 6
She has the weirdest figure I’ve ever seen it’s literally that of a young boy. In her videos when it’s like chest upwards you can tell she’s small but it’s when you see pictures of her on insta that you see she is the tiniest thing I’ve ever seen. It must be kind of hard having a body like that when you have literally nothing no boobs no curves.
Also why does she suddenly keep having her boyfriend in videos?? Does anyone remember her ex boyfriend Sam. He was a strange one and definitely punching above his weight!! Sophie is very pretty and he was just not what I expected when she first showed him.
Yeah at one bit her boyfriend was secretive and now he’s in videos and going on PR trips with her? I find that weird too.

Reactions: 4
Yeah at one bit her boyfriend was secretive and now he’s in videos and going on PR trips with her? I find that weird too.
He’s loving it isn’t he! He was way more into her PO Box then she was. I think he’s liking the attention 😬

Her boyfriend is a right one too when she was talking about her useless collection getting restocked he was like 'what she meant to say is thank you' no, she meant what she said...

• Haha
I can’t believe she got that free phone, her boyfriend was way too excited over that!

I really like soph and have watched her for years but recently she’s really moany on twitter? Using her following to @ brands because her sandwich has mayo on it?? Like read the ingredients

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.