Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah I actually quite like Soph, I have very similar skin to her so do look to her for foundation recommendations etc. Yes she is vanilla and very girl-next-door but tbh do we need every beauty youtuber to be like James charles or Jeffree ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her nails freak me out! Too pointy. She said herself they're like witch nails, yet she continues to file them into points?!

Reactions: 3
Something that gets on my nerves is her always not uploading on her upload days.. she’s either still editing or hasn’t had the time to film or stuck in a rut with ideas.. if you can’t commit to the amount of videos to film then just post once a week?

Reactions: 1
Something that gets on my nerves is her always not uploading on her upload days.. she’s either still editing or hasn’t had the time to film or stuck in a rut with ideas.. if you can’t commit to the amount of videos to film then just post once a week?
This annoys me too! It’s her job at the end of the day 🙄 it just seems to be an afterthought sometimes... like she’s like ‘oh I had no idea what to film’ so just throws anything together and gets about 200k views

and it’s not like she’s too busy to do them either. She has all day every day to film and edit but somehow she doesn’t have anything to upload?

Ok, so Soph has always been fairly boring in a Kind of non-offensive way, but has anyone noticed that she seems to have ramped up the blandness recently? I see that she's put out a 'swapping meals for a day' video; I didn't know anybody was still doing those?

Also, she hasn't helped her super basic image by admitting that she eats coco pops, toast, chicken nuggets (sorry, chicken ~goujons~) and chips most days...and failing to show herself eating any of the food that her 'bestie' would eat.

It really bothers me (that's too strong, but you know what I mean lol) that so many youtubers have such childish diets when they 'cook' for themselves. Like I don't think I've seen many youtubers at all make themselves a proper meal, except Rhiannon Ashlee?

Reactions: 4
Ok, so Soph has always been fairly boring in a Kind of non-offensive way, but has anyone noticed that she seems to have ramped up the blandness recently? I see that she's put out a 'swapping meals for a day' video; I didn't know anybody was still doing those?

Also, she hasn't helped her super basic image by admitting that she eats coco pops, toast, chicken nuggets (sorry, chicken ~goujons~) and chips most days...and failing to show herself eating any of the food that her 'bestie' would eat.

It really bothers me (that's too strong, but you know what I mean lol) that so many youtubers have such childish diets when they 'cook' for themselves. Like I don't think I've seen many youtubers at all make themselves a proper meal, except Rhiannon Ashlee?
I think she tries sooo hard to have a squeaky clean image online. I’d love to know what she’s actually like irl, I do think she’s a nice girl and there’s probably a lot more to her than we get to see!
She did another video with that Emma rectangle girl on her channel eating Emma’s food and she was constantly complaining because she had to drink tea and eat yogurt 😂

I think she tries sooo hard to have a squeaky clean image online. I’d love to know what she’s actually like irl, I do think she’s a nice girl and there’s probably a lot more to her than we get to see!
She did another video with that Emma rectangle girl on her channel eating Emma’s food and she was constantly complaining because she had to drink tea and eat yogurt 😂

You have a point there...I don't think anyone could be so basic in real life? It's like she's trying to be as non-offensive as possible

I can’t get over what food she eats she struck me as someone who ate quite well but clearly not. Can’t get over most of these influencers not liking tea or coffee she was moaning like hell about drinking tea on that video with Emma rectangle ffs lol

Reactions: 2
Never generally thought of her as immature but in the most recent video with her boyfriend, I definitely felt that there was a maturity gap. Very odd, she seemed different to how she usually is on camera/

Never generally thought of her as immature but in the most recent video with her boyfriend, I definitely felt that there was a maturity gap. Very odd, she seemed different to how she usually is on camera/
It kinda felt like she was showing off a little bit. I think she’s changed very gradually as her channel has grown.

Thought her boyfriend was quite funny and made one of her videos look a bit more interesting lol. Can’t believe she was moaning about the Vietnamese meal it just looked like basic food to me.

Thought her boyfriend was quite funny and made one of her videos look a bit more interesting lol. Can’t believe she was moaning about the Vietnamese meal it just looked like basic food to me.
Yeah, it was just a veg spring roll and then some noodles and veg? She's a super picky eater

So Soph says that she wants to do a podcast...

1) why does everyone have to do a podcast and 2) it will be an ABSOLUTE snoozefest

What she actually gonna do a podcast on? Cause all she’s done lately is test make up and try clothes on.

What she actually gonna do a podcast on? Cause all she’s done lately is test make up and try clothes on.
Oh, loads of things! Updates about her exciting life, conversations about what she's doing with her hair these days, which takeaway is the best, chats with her equally boring friends, the best way to heat up chicken goujons...

• Haha
Without wanting to sound cruel, i’d pay her NOT to do a podcast. Her personality is very bland, not unlikeable but not particularly likeable either. She also doesn’t strike me as very intelligent. I can’t imagine her having interesting, thought-provoking opinions on any topic other than... lipsticks. No thank you. Stick to the videos, love.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.