Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her videos have been doing really well lately... not sure why tho as her content isn’t particularly exciting 🤷‍♀️ I don’t mind her tho, she’s really inoffensive and her videos are easy to watch when I don’t have anything else to do ha

Reactions: 6
I like how her decluttering solution is move stuff from one box to another, keep a majority of it and make the giveaway box go into a second box. Her mum must love all that junk in the spare room. She made it last 22 minutes as well 😂

Reactions: 4
I find it a bit odd that she still lives with her parents - she must have enough money to rent a place of her own at least? She seems like a real homebody. Maybe I only find it strange because it would absolutely do my head in if I lived with my parents 😅

Reactions: 1
I find it a bit odd that she still lives with her parents - she must have enough money to rent a place of her own at least? She seems like a real homebody. Maybe I only find it strange because it would absolutely do my head in if I lived with my parents 😅
I think it makes sense, imagine all the money she’s been able to save! Reckon she’s got enough for a hefty deposit to buy a house. I know that’s what I’d do anyway 😂

Reactions: 7
I think it makes sense, imagine all the money she’s been able to save! Reckon she’s got enough for a hefty deposit to buy a house. I know that’s what I’d do anyway 😂
Yeah, don't get me wrong - I understand living with your parents to save money but it really would drive me round the twist lol. I'd rather be a bit poorer and lives with friends/a partner.

It does make me wonder how much she earns - surely enough to rent a place?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Yeah, don't get me wrong - I understand living with your parents to save money but it really would drive me round the twist lol. I'd rather be a bit poorer and lives with friends/a partner.

It does make me wonder how much she earns - surely enough to rent a place?
I reckon she earns a decent wage, probably more that what a full time job would pay but she’s only just 22? Not uncommon to still live with your parents at that age! I think she mentioned that she had anxiety about moving out on her own in the past but is looking at moving out this year. Wonder if it will be with her new bf tho, sure they’ve only been together a few months...

Reactions: 5
I reckon she earns a decent wage, probably more that what a full time job would pay but she’s only just 22? Not uncommon to still live with your parents at that age! I think she mentioned that she had anxiety about moving out on her own in the past but is looking at moving out this year. Wonder if it will be with her new bf tho, sure they’ve only been together a few months...
Oh, I thought she was older than 22. I guess my experience is making it seem weirder than it is; most people I know moved away to uni or got jobs and moved out. I dunno, I've struggled to support myself but it was nice to have a bit of independence, and spending my wages renting a room was more important to me than the comfort of living at my parents. If I earned as much as Soph probably does it would be great! I wouldn't have to live in a crappy flat lol

Do make up revolution just choose the most boring influencers to work with and stick their name on a pallet?
Roxie and Sophie in one picture on her Instagram, that must have been a wild party 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair I love Sophie’s palettes! Especially the extra spice one and the lipsticks are so nice!!

Reactions: 3
To be fair I love Sophie’s palettes! Especially the extra spice one and the lipsticks are so nice!!
No but my point is she has one, Imogen (imogination) has one Roxie, saffron.
It’s like they have a list of the most basic “influencers” and they’re going through it one by one.
What is it with this lot having secret boyfriends like they’re Taylor Swift 🙄
Alice Thorpe, Imogen, Sophie.
Does anyone really care that much 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
She looks like she’s had filler in her lips, they look massive compared to what they looked like in older videos... Idk tho, I think she would be happy sharing about it if she did 🤷‍♀️

Sophie seems to take her "job" very seriously. But underneath it all, especially when at events, you can so tell how much she can't stand certain other YouTubers. I wish one day she'd go off the rails and spill all the tea. I think she has her head screwed on, and it'd make interesting viewing. Unfortunately she's too PG for that though. I agree with the vanilla comment.

I do like the Jazz, Sophie and Soph hangouts. But I think that's because I like Jazz.

Reactions: 5
Why can’t she even talk about periods without saying “hehe TMI”. Honestly grow up. You’re an adult and you can’t talk confidentially about this stuff ; it’s embarrassing. Bet she got a nice fee for working with always.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What I want to know is how come the majority of her videos last over 20 minutes? Not everyone has got time to sit there and watch her do the same make up look she always does 🤷

What I want to know is how come the majority of her videos last over 20 minutes? Not everyone has got time to sit there and watch her do the same make up look she always does 🤷
She gets more money from AdSense. I believe over 20 min but under 30 min videos get most money from ads.

Edited to add: I remember Onision (what a prick he is) talking about it before.

She gets more money from AdSense. I believe over 20 min but under 30 min videos get most money from ads.

Edited to add: I remember Onision (what a prick he is) talking about it before.
Ah explains it, ramble about nothing get the money rolling in lol

Reactions: 2
Why can’t she even talk about periods without saying “hehe TMI”. Honestly grow up. You’re an adult and you can’t talk confidentially about this stuff ; it’s embarrassing. Bet she got a nice fee for working with always.
I think the majority of her followers must be about 12-16; she can’t even bring herself to say the word ‘sex’ 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.