Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl used to be my fav youtuber. After not having watched her for years, and recently coming back to her videos, i find her so weird and vanilla.

Her video swapping diets with Emma is embarrassing. Isnt she meant to be 22 years old? Making faces and noises at food like yogurt and a chicken salad and how its bland and disgusting? Weirdo

She also acts like an absolute weirdo infront of that James. SO CRINGE

Reactions: 15
This girl used to be my fav youtuber. After not having watched her for years, and recently coming back to her videos, i find her so weird and vanilla.

Her video swapping diets with Emma is embarrassing. Isnt she meant to be 22 years old? Making faces and noises at food like yogurt and a chicken salad and how its bland and disgusting? Weirdo

She also acts like an absolute weirdo infront of that James. SO CRINGE
I do think she’s quite immature for her age

Reactions: 7
Her moaning about YouTube blocking her money raising video is really rubbing me up the wrong way. Yes its frustrating and should be sorted, but I'm sure she has 2k in the bank she could donate now and hope YouTube sort it out. I wish we knew how much she earned from usual videos

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her moaning about YouTube blocking her money raising video is really rubbing me up the wrong way. Yes its frustrating and should be sorted, but I'm sure she has 2k in the bank she could donate now and hope YouTube sort it out. I wish we knew how much she earned from usual videos

More than she deserves. If she really gave a tit then she'd be donating out of her own money.

Reactions: 9
More than she deserves. If she really gave a tit then she'd be donating out of her own money.
I agree, her moaning like this really isnt looking good on her, use your own damn money to donate not money raised by your minions

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Whoa, calm down Soph. All this info is going to overload me. First this Aldi/Lidl thing that nobody heard of before and now... Slow cookers? Amazing, thank you so much for letting us all know about these things. Amazing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whoa, calm down Soph. All this info is going to overload me. First this Aldi/Lidl thing that nobody heard of before and now... Slow cookers? Amazing, thank you so much for letting us all know about these things. Amazing.
I was thinking oh god she literally is acting like she’s the first person to ever move out of her parents. But I think that’s the target audience she’s going for.

That girl will wife herself up without the ring. I’ve said it before.

james has landed on his feet.
a girl who’s just thankful to call herself a girlfriend, this is gonna end so well.

Reactions: 6
I was thinking oh god she literally is acting like she’s the first person to ever move out of her parents. But I think that’s the target audience she’s going for.
Oh god yes, fiat 500 twitter is her target audience. Also when she said that stuff about buying a house isn't taught in school. Of course it's not, nobody would pay any attention to that in school, it would be dry as duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have to say, I found her video homeware haul thing quite refreshing. Buying cheap furniture is far more relatable for early 20s people moving out than “this is £600 from swoon editions, this was £1500 from made...” which most YouTubers houses seem to be full of

the slow cooker thing cracked me up though “you just put all the ingredients in and it slowly cooks it” ... no tit Sherlock!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think it’s kinda a false economy to buy cheap stuff at the beginning especially if you can actually afford to spend a bit more!
Deffo end up spending so much more having to replace cheap stuff later on

• Heart
I think it’s kinda a false economy to buy cheap stuff at the beginning especially if you can actually afford to spend a bit more!
Deffo end up spending so much more having to replace cheap stuff later on
I agree - weve spent a fortune replacing the cheap stuff we bought when we were 22 over the years, would make sense for her to splash out on more expensive durable things that will last while she can

Reactions: 6
i mean for stuff like tables and chairs up cycling is defo the best, you can get some amazing durable stuff for super cheap not ikea flat packs. i say this but i still live with my mum LOL.
anyways, i don’t like her bf still.

• Haha
I agree - weve spent a fortune replacing the cheap stuff we bought when we were 22 over the years, would make sense for her to splash out on more expensive durable things that will last while she can
Deffo! One of the mistakes I made when we bought our house was buying Ikea furniture instead of splashing out.. but we spent a decent amount on the rest of the house... now I’m having to spend all that money + more again because my room felt cheap! And it’s cost me a pretty penny to redo my room 😂

Reactions: 2
Something that extremely pisses me off about Soph is her lack of work ethic. She is supposed to upload 3 videos a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday, but their uploads are more like bumping into someone in the street... You basically go to yt and you may find a new video!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
So I've just watched the BLM fundraiser video and it's actually pissed me off that she's put a sponsored section in it. That just says to me she's happy to donate because she's making the money back and likely extra on the sponsored section.

And is James going to come in on every video? Mate, just duck off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So I've just watched the BLM fundraiser video and it's actually pissed me off that she's put a sponsored section in it. That just says to me she's happy to donate because she's making the money back and likely extra on the sponsored section.

And is James going to come in on every video? Mate, just duck off.
Just in case you don't know yet that she has a lovely boyfriend 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holy exaggeration in her new video ... Brad Mondo's not going to watch you and react to you - she was acting like her hair was an absolute disaster but she barely did anything? Get a grip gal, you're boring as duck

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.