Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t get on here for 3 weeks, kept rejecting my password but am now back!

So what time will we see all of her photos and videos put together of the golden child in London for a reel tomorrow? 11am maybe? Or 7pm peak time? 😂 The only time Soph talks goes quiet on Instagram is when she’s frantically videoing the kids for reel content

anyone else noticed now she doesn’t steal everyone else’s followers every day that her account doesn’t grow at all?
She’s done a reel already 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn’t get on here for 3 weeks, kept rejecting my password but am now back!

So what time will we see all of her photos and videos put together of the golden child in London for a reel tomorrow? 11am maybe? Or 7pm peak time? 😂 The only time Soph talks goes quiet on Instagram is when she’s frantically videoing the kids for reel content

anyone else noticed now she doesn’t steal everyone else’s followers every day that her account doesn’t grow at all?
Oh you were right but you missed it, it was done the second she got home because this sad woman lives for likes on the gram. She really pimps that girl out for her instagram doesn’t she? All of them but more so her. And so desperate for money she even has to flog perfume the second she’s on the train. What a way to round up a day out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
400 likes in 3 hours on the last grid
A few comments
This woman likes to think she’s a popular influencer but she’s raised a hundred quid in about 2 weeks for the marathon. We have never seen her partake in any fitness of any kind!! She’s probably doing it all in the hopes that the actual McDonald’s account will shout her out. With the hopes of it blowing her account up into a viral sensation. She needs to get back to reality. Her account is so dull with its purchased blue tick 😂 Clearly we aren’t the only ones who think so when 28 thousand followers give her 400 likes. Why hasn’t the sex God Eeyore been anywhere on the scene? So she can keep him private but not respect her kids privacy? Probably left her on the basis there’s not enough room in their house for her head and another adult

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What an amazing prize. A load of fake perfume that she had sat at her house by the sounds of it. If people are donating to her cause, she could have at least made it a decent prize. Everyone click to report her account because a lot of people are losing their accounts without warning for running raffles or lotteries as Instagram calls them. She hasn’t said it isn’t associated with Instagram or anything like that.

I think she lives in a dingy little flat with those kids. Anyone ever seen the stairs?? Even if not, she is definitely embarrassed by her house and pretends it’s because of security that she doesn’t share it. She doesn’t show it because it doesn’t fit her narrative of being successful. Why is a ten grand a month boss babe renting a small property? Really wish she would stop using he baby for her own publicity.

Reactions: 3
Why is she changing the rules of a raffle, they are dodgy enough anyway let alone changing the rules when people have donated. Is there anything about her that isn’t shady? Many people I know reported the raffle today as instagram are really cracking down on it all

Reactions: 2
@stargirl23 Do you know how to set up the next thread and see which was most liked? Might be the one about Ash and chels ghosting her 😂 All we are going to hear about now is the marathon. A general click on her account and report will be okay. I’m in an instagram engagement chat and it was shared in there about how to report it. There are strict rules on charity things and how you can promote them

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.