SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the narrator’s voice for me 😂😂😂

If it’s not on linked in I doubt it. Fyza hasn’t even listed any makeup courses or hygiene certificates or anything that would help her push herself out as a professional.
Wait for a few to
Appear on her linked in page after your comment 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Majority of us know lol, if they don't I tell them 😂
How do the brothers And dad get away with acting Arab somewhere where everyone knows them as Pakistani? Do you remember any of this Arab stuff happening back in the days?
Did the mum wear traditional clothes?

Reactions: 7
I know that their dad still gives salaam and stuff but I wasn't aware that he was ever acting arab etc. He was usually quite religious in school days. When their mum walked past she didn't even smile at this point.. keep in mind she'd call the girls to the house when she needed their help because faeza wouldn't listen but after they started this dubai life, she acted like she didn't know them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Sonia’s birth certificate said she’s born December 13th??? Making her a Sagittarius and Faeza is actually a Virgo 😵💫 not every single aspect of their life being a lie. They based their whole personalities off being a LeO and CaP.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I know that their dad still gives salaam and stuff but I wasn't aware that he was ever acting arab etc. He was usually quite religious in school days. When their mum walked past she didn't even smile at this point.. keep in mind she'd call the girls to the house when she needed their help because faeza wouldn't listen but after they started this dubai life, she acted like she didn't know them.
So they ran away basically ?

Reactions: 5
Sonia’s birth certificate said she’s born December 13th??? Making her a Sagittarius and Faeza is actually a Virgo 😵💫 not every single aspect of their life being a lie. They based their whole personalities off being a LeO and CaP.
Morning cup of LIES! 😩🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
8F5A246A-3244-479F-B8BE-2ACBD7163048.jpeg
What bothers me about this insecure apology is no mention of how she doxxyed that poor girl and spread her likeness to “millions of subscribers”. Faeza could say her name then but now she’s just “that girl”. Why didn’t she apologize for posting that girls pictures and information?? This is only because they lost endorsements.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yes it was, don’t know if fyza changed her @ too as it wasn’t in my most recent searches. But Sonia’s was and I was confused who it was so I clicked on it and it kinda glitch from the old bio to this new one, and her followers and posts are the same amount.
aahhh good work! Was this her replacement of 2000soverated account where she’d chat to people or-this account for talking to boys?

Reactions: 6
But she went to see them in dubai ? All
The pictures of their mum that Fyza has posted show them all being very close . She even shares text messages from
Her mum And she makes it out like their dad is very open minded and approves of their life style. I’m confused

Reactions: 4
But she went to see them in dubai ? All
The pictures of their mum that Fyza has posted show them all being very close . She even shares text messages from
Her mum And she makes it out like their dad is very open minded and approves of their life style. I’m confused
She was probably texting Sonia, who was sitting across the room they share.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s funny you guys thought that guy was the other cousin who was in that childhood photo of us, I can see how it kind of looks like him but I have a pretty funny story relating to him and Faeza. Both brothers of theirs are younger
Girl... Spill the chai

Reactions: 8
View attachment 888317Princess Jasmin obsession.
This is what I remember them from tumblr, they always tried to get in to bigger accounts and become friends on tumblr but they would lie to each person about their nationality and ask people to repost their pictures, I refused didn’t fit the aesthetic 🤣 I’ve been blocked all this time from them, I’ve mentioned on a previous thread they said to me years ago Algerian Moroccan & Iranian mix ,my friend who in the past also ran a huge tumblr account she also does snoop on this we find this whole thing hilarious that they’re still pulling same stunts all these years later they said to her they where Pakistani and Palestinian, then it changed to Latina then Latina arab mix the list goes on, attitude from tumblr hasn’t changed nether have them, beg you to repost them if you didn’t they’d try bash you on multiple accounts they had on tumblr 🤣🤣, I have a extremely good memory but lying about age thing I can’t remember but my friend can.

I think they forget people can screenshot the things they say, this will always come back and bite them in the ass,honestly a shame that tumblr doesn’t allow you to dig through it all because the tit they said and claimed on tumblr would definitely come back to haunt them 🤣.
so hypocritical they’re now posting Islam quotes, I did want to comment about it earlier especially when they dissed it in the past and made vile comments about Islam and people forcing them onto them, like people who very much dislike them out there and screenshot everything use say are use not embarrassed to back track multiple times, put everything down to jealousy but seriously what is there to be jealous of anyone can move to Dubai, not doubt multiple people here who are financial stable and don’t need to buss it open for a Dior unlikeF&S😭😭😭.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
352E0D44-0AA2-42D9-A09A-E735FEF6950A.jpeg

On the second page of the police report it asks you for the phone number/email of the person you’re making the complaint against. Screenshot and send to anyone struggling to fill out the report. Obviously pfizer caught wind of this,
Wait what’s that..that sound? Oh, just the sound of pfizer shitting herself as she succumbs to the reality her khaleeji dream is over for good😍😍😍

This is what I remember them from tumblr, they always tried to get in to bigger accounts and become friends on tumblr but they would lie to each person about their nationality and ask people to repost their pictures, I refused didn’t fit the aesthetic 🤣 I’ve been blocked all this time from them, I’ve mentioned on a previous thread they said to me years ago Algerian Moroccan & Iranian mix ,my friend who in the past also ran a huge tumblr account she also does snoop on this we find this whole thing hilarious that they’re still pulling same stunts all these years later they said to her they where Pakistani and Palestinian, then it changed to Latina then Latina arab mix the list goes on, attitude from tumblr hasn’t changed nether have them, beg you to repost them if you didn’t they’d try bash you on multiple accounts they had on tumblr 🤣🤣, I have a extremely good memory but lying about age thing I can’t remember but my friend can.

I think they forget people can screenshot the things they say, this will always come back and bite them in the ass,honestly a shame that tumblr doesn’t allow you to dig through it all because the tit they said and claimed on tumblr would definitely come back to haunt them 🤣.
so hypocritical they’re now posting Islam quotes, I did want to comment about it earlier especially when they dissed it in the past and made vile comments about Islam and people forcing them onto them, like people who very much dislike them out there and screenshot everything use say are use not embarrassed to back track multiple times, put everything down to jealousy but seriously what is there to be jealous of anyone can move to Dubai, not doubt multiple people here who are financial stable and don’t need to buss it open for a Dior unlikeF&S😭😭😭.
I’m sorry but what Moroccan/Algerian features do they posses? I think that’s why they settled for Iraqi/Khaleeji in the end as a lot of people from the arabian peninsula can pass as Asians and likewise. But Latina, maghrebi?😂who lied to them. I remember Fyza posted a picture of Tangier making it look like she visited when I’m 100% sure she has never stepped foot in Morocco. Just like she has never stepped foot in the home country of baba shazad, Iraq. I’ll never forget her saying her parents are from najaf🤣🤣🤣and she has an Iraqi passport and she will take a selfie when she’s in najaf😭😭Just for context for those who don’t understand. Najaf is a predominantly Shia city in Iraq. It is the home of the shrine imam Ali, and is a sacred sight for those who practise Shiism. Literally no one is safe, no race, religion, these girls are the ultimate social chameleons, changing ethnicity and religion whenever it suits them. But what’s even funnier is after years, all of this madness has amounted to absolutely nothing.😂😂😂😂😂ahahahaahaaaaaa

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.