SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the phone number came out the insta bio, coz they were getting lot of messages/phone calls etc.

Reactions: 10
Feel like we need the scoop on sonia šŸ˜‚
From what I know when I was in school, I didn't hear anything bad about her. She was obsessed with Zac Efron as was I at the time lol, my friends said she was actually really nice and her mum used to say she was worried about her following faezas footsteps.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
From what I know when I was in school, I didn't hear anything bad about her. She was obsessed with Zac Efron as was I at the time lol, my friends said she was actually really nice and her mum used to say she was worried about her following faezas footsteps.
Do you know how much of their education they completed? I donā€™t think they have any degrees or qualifications.

Reactions: 4
So Faeza was in loveee with our cousin, I mean obsessed for years since she was a child. He used to joke about marrying her so I guess she thought it was going to happen and went ahead and married someone from Pakistan and she fell into depression and was extremely depressed for a good while. She then started doing makeup, she actually told me this herself when she came to NY that makeup had helped her get out of her depression after everything that had happened. Realistically had he went ahead and married her, no one would be dealing with this right now šŸ˜©
thatā€™s actually really sad to hear someone who she was besotted with gave her false hope of marriage and then fecked off.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Do you know how much of their education they completed? I donā€™t think they have any degrees or qualifications.
If itā€™s not on linked in I doubt it. Fyza hasnā€™t even listed any makeup courses or hygiene certificates or anything that would help her push herself out as a professional.

Reactions: 6
so wait, how old was she when she wanted to get married and how old was her cousinā€¦ cuz her and Soniaā€™s racist tweets were from 2012 about inbreds etcā€¦.

Sonia has changed her Instagram account that had the planet and French bio to this
Not the French bio probably because their ā€œdatingā€ guys from their French managers crew

when they were ā€œdatingā€ Arab guys it was in Arabic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Henna Sultan what happened to their mum, was she sick with cancer and why didn't she live with them?

Reactions: 3
was this one of her fake fan accounts?
Yes it was, donā€™t know if fyza changed her @ too as it wasnā€™t in my most recent searches. But Soniaā€™s was and I was confused who it was so I clicked on it and it kinda glitch from the old bio to this new one, and her followers and posts are the same amount.

Reactions: 3
In faezas world anything would set her off so the cuz saying heā€™l marry her and then not probs didnt even touch the side of her ego. She hates every colour, every race and everyone, she will confidently say my clothes and make up, nails, shoes, lifestyle etc etc is better than yours, she sees herself as the queen of her own story, in faezas world its anything you can do, i can do better

• Heart
so wait, how old was she when she wanted to get married and how old was her cousinā€¦ cuz her and Soniaā€™s racist tweets were from 2012 about inbreds etcā€¦.
Iā€™m confused with this and also it doesnā€™t explain why theyā€™re all like that? Also if Sonia is really nice..doesnā€™t add up with the racist tweets

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.