SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have anyone noticed the difference in the way both henna and faeza and sonia speak and act?? Anytime someone has asked a question or even myself who thought it could be faeza behind the name, she never once have reacted like faeza and sonia, the way she writes and comes across is with maturity and grace, now if you ask them two any question that they dont want to answer they scream, rant and bully. Henna girl you have done yourself proud, keep on being classy 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 29
And she was what? Attractive? Lool, Faeza is such a joke. Does your contact still talk to Faeza?
She locked everyone off before she left, these lot used to back case when girls used to come outside school for her but she done them over too. She just left.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Unapologetically clapped 🥴
She’s 100% had atleast 4 nose jobs. She spoke about having shaved down her nose in an interview years ago and this recent one but seeing as shes a liar she’s had way more. That transition cannot happen with a shaved nose bridge and 1 nose job unless she’s had a full on nose transplant if thats a thing which means she’s chatting tit about the nose job too 🤭… faeza please for the love of leo stop lyinggggg ( or virgo) whichever your feeling xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Loooadss, the girls who chilled with her are my best friends and we we're all literally together an hour ago talking about them and how their mum used to ask them for help because faeza was out of control and used to throw stuff at her and slam doors

We need to hear these storiessss

Reactions: 8
Loooadss, the girls who chilled with her are my best friends and we we're all literally together an hour ago talking about them and how their mum used to ask them for help because faeza was out of control and used to throw stuff at her and slam doors
This I can confirm is true, she wanted to hit her mom before also

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
This is the tweet Faeza made you’re referring to
Wow the way she said Pakistanis probably drove him to suicide…something EXTREMELY traumatic must’ve happened to her in her childhood or with her parents for her to absolutely despise Pakistanis that much…that tweet sounded very personal to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
So Faeza was in loveee with our cousin, I mean obsessed for years since she was a child. He used to joke about marrying her so I guess she thought it was going to happen and went ahead and married someone from Pakistan and she fell into depression and was extremely depressed for a good while. She then started doing makeup, she actually told me this herself when she came to NY that makeup had helped her get out of her depression after everything that had happened. Realistically had he went ahead and married her, no one would be dealing with this right now 😩

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
does Everyone in Birmingham know they pretend to be Arabs in Dubai ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This I can confirm is true, she wanted to hit her mom before also
Oh we believe …that …she said she wanted to punch her mum and only liked her cuz she was her mum… wish I had screen shot…but I guess started loving mummy once mum found her a nose surgeon 🥴…..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She hates losing control, im sorry but why does she think her buffing technique is the best thing since sliced bread 🙄 putting it in her bio on a business page WOW, shes so self centred it embarrassing, i bet the cousin looks at her now and thinks 😮💨 thank duck i got of out that one alive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.