SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about these two is their egos affect their judgement and id place my life on them getting drunk or snorting coke and the full brummy accent and manly mannerisms come out whilst she is talking tit on every banned subject, i bet people who have Associated with them has seen them slag it about with men of all ages and been in so many compromising position, their foundation leading to the 1.3 if half are real following, it has all been a huge lie so for anyone to believe their sorry would have to be as deluded as them. That anna girl with her bike of a sister, shes so desperate for fame thats she would lick anyones arse, they were caught in the sun attacking a poor young girl who was minding her business sunbathing in a london park, then the mess of anna and her sister went barging over like two ton tess and tried attacking her because they were drunk, nasty company is supported by nasty people

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Fyza reading the new thread title like:
Whoever said about the nose job scaring … I haven’t been able to see it but if the scars are bad that’s down to poor nutrition in the body and not being able to heal and mend the skin properly and poor quality blood from processed food, artificial ingredients, chemicals & heavy metals from food and toxic chemically laden beauty products also.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I would have more respect if she carried on with her star sign tit, this just seems completely disrespectful

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
oh duck off fyza TYPICAL of you to do this and disgusting to use the beautiful quotes to cover up how evil u are. henna i say GO FOR IT, they have given u so much tit for so long and literally no one wants to see them on the internet

• Sick
Reactions: 24
You know truthfully, I’m trying to stay very patient because I have tons of info and a lot and I mean A LOT of pictures that were sent to me of both sisters that I’m pretty sure they didn’t even know of, that they really would hateeee if they got leaked and they’re pushing my buttons and I’m so tempted
You know we support you in whatever you decide. 🤍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Aww god shes digging herself a grave with all that crap, if theres ever a comeback to prove your not racist then its quotes on faiths 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17
GIRL help us out here, tell us SOMETHING. Some insight as to why they hate themselves so much?!

You know truthfully, I’m trying to stay very patient because I have tons of info and a lot and I mean A LOT of pictures that were sent to me of both sisters that I’m pretty sure they didn’t even know of, that they really would hateeee if they got leaked and they’re pushing my buttons and I’m so tempted

Reactions: 10
They totally deserve it coz that last post attacking you was DEF faeza, seriously no shame or regret at all!

Reactions: 14
and i cant believe shes STILL pretending that shes arab she needs to be brought back down to earth and look how she said herself "an apology i wouldnt have meant anyway" FAEZA u make me sickkk

Reactions: 15
Hi Henna, thanks for coming over to tattle! Hoping you are doing well through all of this, it must be awful having to deal with them all.

Honestly I really wouldn’t worry yourself with staying patient or anything. I think they’ve harmed you and your family enough and harmed enough other people, it’s well deserved. I have some questions when you’re ready if you don’t mind. When you say Sonia is worse - in what way? Is she quite literally the puppet master? This whole time I thought it was Faeza who was the instigator, though I certainly had my reservations about Sonia. Why doesn’t she speak? Is it purely because she can’t do the accent (not that Faeza can)? Where do these deep rooted issues come from - their dad I presume, if the brothers are just the same?

On another note, I thought that ‘apology’ video was pathetic. I agree with everyone else’s sentiments. Faeza really thinks she can manipulate people whilst wearing no make up with scruffy hair and no filter. You’re literally still out on an accent and pretending you aren’t Pakistani?! The delusion. It’s not just us, umarsoundz posted the ‘apology’ and people are not happy still and do not accept it, quite rightly. It seems in general that people are very aware of their long history of racism etc. Also why the duck is Sonia still in hiding? I know what Faeza is like and that it was her that said things, but Sonia seems to almost be getting away with it. Faeza’s comments specifically saying Sonia is innocent makes it sound either like Sonia is the puppet master or that’s their way of protecting their income, or both. We all know where their income mainly comes from and I suspect Sonia is the one that brings in the big money by marketing herself as Kim. This damage control is not working. They need to realise that karma finally got them and there’s no going back now.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why share these quotes. Reflection is a time where you look within urself, not broadcast it on social media. Oh wait, it’s not reflection it’s self gratification and desperation. Wouldn’t be surprised at a insta story of her praying coming up shortly

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Recap…..

One warm evening in Dubai, with the sound of bustling traffic and the smell of illegal slave labour and prostitution in the air…

A wild Faeza appears onto Snapchat..
AADE1ACB-B466-463F-877B-1F404D18BBDB.jpeg
“A lot of the hate we get is mainly from girls of a Kurdish background or a Pakistani background….- Be happy you have that nationality, if you did not have it you wouldn’t be able to go anywhere in the world….”

she echos without any emotion on her soulless face…

little did Miss Dubai 2021 know, this is would be the exact moment..she fucked up…

5A5137E3-82AE-4FF7-ACE0-15A5836935DC.jpeg

As the weekend followed, her racist rant gathered momentum. Picking up on platforms such a Tiktok and Twitter, shared, liked, and commentedby thousands..

As it when viral. Many denounced the action and began to unfollow. Micro influencers began using their platforms to share the vile racist rant and others followed.

As it blew up everywhere many started demanding for their platform to be removed..and others started questioning if this matter could be forwarded to Dubai Police. (https://www.dubaipolice.gov.ae/wps/...dualservices/cybercrimeService?firstView=true , you guys know what to do 👮‍♀️👮‍♀️👮‍♀️)

Fyza uploaded a highlight onto their main titled “unapologetic” in which she claims she was not sorry for what she said “I said what I said” and continued to use her late mother as an excuse for the way she acted. But we, ladies of tattle know that, that is the way she has acted for years of her life. Both sonia and fyza are harbouring a self loathing mentality and hatred towards the very community their parents are a part of 🇵🇰

As the tiktoks gained likes many started to @ fast fashion brands such as PLT, SHEin, MISSGUIDED..who have all now condemned the racist act and have cut ties with Sonia and Faeza.

Childhood images of Sonia and Faeza started circulating, from yearbook photos to school trip photos..These images proved not only did Sonia and Faeza lie about going to a “British school” they also lied about being raised in the Middle East.

810A3D03-CECA-4945-88E1-411D3BE17C5D.jpeg

Whilst this was happening, a Tattler came stepped into the thread to leak their official birth certificates. Which sealed any speculation that they didn’t have British citizenship and were in fact of Pakistani origin. Like many ex friends, associates and family members stated. The birth certificate also showed that Crystal and borderline witchcraft lover Faeza, had been lying about her star sign. Being virgo, not a leo as she claimed.

Ex- cousin, Henna has stepped onto tattle to confirm what is being said is correct..

With many influencers unfollowing and popular tiktokers/Youtubers speaking out against the blatant racism. Sonia and Fyza decided to do a disappearing act, well at least from their main account. On fake accounts they attempted to twist the narrative/ information, suspicious accounts popping up on tiktok claiming their parents are Kurdish refugees who immigrated to Pakistan😂Both sisters failed miserably in their attempts to censor, remove and report accounts and images/videos.

As we watched everything unravel into the scandal it currently is, Sonia and Fyza have both shown no intent to stop being racist, denying their Pakistani origin. In a (pisspoor) attempt of an apology, Fyza caused even further damage in her apology video by:

- Not acknowledging both her and her sister are part of the very community they despise.

- Not formally apologising to the actual victim.

- Maintaining a blasé attitude towards her blatant wrong doings.

- Claiming she will “heal” when she is the one that has caused distress to thousands of members of the INTERNATIONAL communities with her wretched mouth.

- Claiming to never have been racist/problematic when we have carla, a young Kurdish girl who was doxxed by Fyza for saying she wasn’t arab. Fyza then found her little sisters Instagram and made a disgusting fake account of it and uploaded her little sisters images with vile captions.
9F2CE3D5-A829-452A-A84D-26F389647AD5.jpeg

We also have proof of the instances she has called a black woman a “black dyke”, and further instances where she has been horrible to the Asian community. Years before this scandal happened.

It is evident Faeza and Sonia both have zero intention to change themselves and are waiting for everything to blow over. I can guarantee that will not happen. They will forever be burndened with the racist, xenaphobic, homophobic, islamophobic titles they so proudly gave themselves. Brands will no longer work with them, others will no longer associate with them. The only way they will truly learn is for the Dubai police to intervene.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
They must really be struggling with the bills now to post this.

5A21DC82-1321-4FF5-BEB9-7CFE9DB7A695.png

They bout to have their first real struggle meal😂no more curry, just good old British comfort food, beans on toast for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm actually starting to feel annoyed now. I'm unable to put up the quote someone just posted a little while ago on the old thread because it's closed. But the whole point of this thread was to stand up against racism. That's all. That's why I moved from the Faryal Makhdoom thread to here. But someone has said this is due to the trauma they have been through and that just because you wouldn't act that way doesn't mean others wouldn't. And that we should be more worried that they seem to have denounced their religion and they need to heal. Let's leave that to the actual psychologists and psychiatrists and go by facts they have put out themselves and not theories. Also;

1. We all go through some form of trauma or loss in our life. What trauma have they been through please tell us to turn them racist? They are lucky to lead fortunate, privileged lives.
2. Their mother passed away in May or June, this has been going on long before then.
3. If someone wants to denounce their religion or their culture its no one's business. The problem WE have is that as INFLUENCERS with a large following they have a responsibility to not lie and deceive ppl and to not be racist.
This is the 2 issues we have. No one is saying they should be nice and kind and not lash out or get angry.
4. You said just because we wouldn't act this way doesn't mean others wouldn't. Well normally ppl self destruct or turn to crime or do other bad things and you can still feel sorry for them. Why is it, it has just made them racist?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.