SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is a pretty genius idea.
If someone’s thinking of doing this, my advice would be start with the headlines (like the daily mail one) & other headlines (also include the censored text of what was said) and then cut to the blue tick people that are still following them.
I love this idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
aahhh good work! Was this her replacement of 2000soverated account where she’d chat to people or-this account for talking to boys?
2000 one is fyzas, this one that changed was sonias sus account

Reactions: 6
Can someone try reaching out to Thuy and Huong, I’ve tried but no reply and they haven’t seen my message. Siannise also..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 888620
Stop the lies rn you have no affiliation with Kuwait you degenerates.

DC1A0449-C3C8-4BF9-B01C-71CE5B495980.jpeg

The scandal has reached khaleeji Twitter 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm still laughing at a comment from a tattler on the previous thread calling her a
"Square headed toad" ! 🐸 lol 🤣 Omg I'm weakkk!! 😅 So true she does look like a square headed toad!
Trying to be All tough threatening to head butt people 🤦🙄 Someone needs to beat the breaks off her and call it a day! 💅

Screenshot_20211126-030939.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still laughing at a comment from a tattler on the previous thread calling her a
"Square headed toad" ! 🐸 lol 🤣 Omg I'm weakkk!! 😅 So true she does look like a square headed toad!
Trying to be All tough threatening to head butt people 🤦🙄 Someone needs to beat the breaks off her and call it a day! 💅

View attachment 888787
This is when Faeza ruined her naturally pretty face. There was nothing wrong with her until she ended up looking like this. Her nose eyes mouth all was proportioned as God had intended it. Very sad

This is when Faeza ruined her naturally pretty face. There was nothing wrong with her until she ended up looking like this. Her nose eyes mouth all was proportioned as God had intended it. Very sad
Yeah her nose job just made her eyes look even further apart, sucks for her

• Haha
She could have used her platform to influence beautiful young Pakistani girls to be confident in who they are and show them they can be successful but her self hate is too strong and that's what makes her ugly on the inside as well as the outside. I have compassion for people like her to an extent but not when they call down an entire race that did nothing to her. Slavery is nothing to joke about so I have no sympathy for any human being thats willing to resort to such vile disgusting behavior! Not one bit! Period!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this was after her nose job and she had lip fillers

I think this was after her nose job and she had lip fillers
Oh that’s what you meant haha my bad after her surgery

Reactions: 4
Anyone else realise how Fyza has deleted her pic in the brown co ord from trapstar London after the video was posted on TikTok of her editing her hips🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
I don't mean to be rude but is it really Henna Sultan on this site? I can appreciate she's really busy but she doesn't really answer the main, current questions related to this situation. Like is she going to say something officially or just on this site? She said she has a lot more photos to prove their Pakistani, is she willing to share them? And so many other questions like someone started a rumour that their mum committed suicide, can Henna please confirm it's not true as I don't believe that at all and it's a horrible thing to say if not true. I'm not bothered about the girls liking their cousins and what they did when they were teens or even what their personalities were like unless it's something that can help us with this current situation.

In Fyza's apology she is still refusing to admit she's Pakistani, and in a few months they will be back to their usual selves so just wanted to know from Henna if she is going to just be coming on here now and then to answer a few q's or is she going to be doing anything about the current situation?

Please no one take this in the wrong way, I just had to ask it as that was the whole point of me coming onto this thread. Once this matter has been dealt with I have no interest in keeping up with what these vile girls are doing xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don't mean to be rude but is it really Henna Sultan on this site? I can appreciate she's really busy but she doesn't really answer the main, current questions related to this situation. Like is she going to say something officially or just on this site? She said she has a lot more photos to prove their Pakistani, is she willing to share them? And so many other questions like someone started a rumour that their mum committed suicide, can Henna please confirm it's not true as I don't believe that at all and it's a horrible thing to say if not true. I'm not bothered about the girls liking their cousins and what they did when they were teens or even what their personalities were like unless it's something that can help us with this current situation.

In Fyza's apology she is still refusing to admit she's Pakistani, and in a few months they will be back to their usual selves so just wanted to know from Henna if she is going to just be coming on here now and then to answer a few q's or is she going to be doing anything about the current situation?

Please no one take this in the wrong way, I just had to ask it as that was the whole point of me coming onto this thread. Once this matter has been dealt with I have no interest in keeping up with what these vile girls are doing xx
It is Henna, loads of people have confirmed with her on insta DMs. She works, has a family and a side business etc which is very understandable so she’s said it’s hard to keep up with all the questions and things but will try her best to respond whenever she’s on x

Reactions: 24
No starbuck coffee for the past few days😂 what’s going on behind closed doors. I thought she would be back to her normal ways after her fake apology🥱 not that I’m worried about them but this is proof that they are affected by this scandal. They are super busy monitoring different social media platforms and report every post that expose their racist self. For the first time in their life they are actually busy working hard😂😂 let’s see who will have the last word there are 2 of them and thousands of us🙃

• Haha
She also hates white British people and Kurds
She didn't leave because she was getting bullied. She was the one causing fights because she couldn't keep her mouth shut online even back then and obviously girls in UK don't take tit because she used to say things about their families n parents so they would come to beat her up and she would hide inside school. She asked my mate "teach me how to punch" 😂😂 she's only like this in Dubai because she knows nobody can touch her there. There's no chance it would slide here in the UK.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
She didn't leave because she was getting bullied. She was the one causing fights because she couldn't keep her mouth shut online even back then and obviously girls in UK don't take tit because she used to say things about their families n parents so they would come to beat her up and she would hide inside school. She asked my mate "teach me how to punch" 😂😂 she's only like this in Dubai because she knows nobody can touch her there. There's no chance it would slide here in the UK.
I can totally imagine this, can’t see her as a victim, only the bully. We can judge by all her past tweets, replies to messages and the current voice note that she is a very rude, potty mouthed, hateful, jealous, disrespectful
individual who needs urgent psychological help.
if she came back to the UK this would be offered to her for free thanks to her British, I mean Kuwaiti passport. NHS is a blessing to us Brits 🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.