SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 888437
On the second page of the police report it asks you for the phone number/email of the person you’re making the complaint against. Screenshot and send to anyone struggling to fill out the report. Obviously pfizer caught wind of this,
Wait what’s that..that sound? Oh, just the sound of pfizer shitting herself as she succumbs to the reality her khaleeji dream is over for good😍😍😍

I’m sorry but what Moroccan/Algerian features do they posses? I think that’s why they settled for Iraqi/Khaleeji in the end as a lot of people from the arabian peninsula can pass as Asians and likewise. But Latina, maghrebi?😂who lied to them. I remember Fyza posted a picture of Tangier making it look like she visited when I’m 100% sure she has never stepped foot in Morocco. Just like she has never stepped foot in the home country of baba shazad, Iraq. I’ll never forget her saying her parents are from najaf🤣🤣🤣and she has an Iraqi passport and she will take a selfie when she’s in najaf😭😭Just for context for those who don’t understand. Najaf is a predominantly Shia city in Iraq. It is the home of the shrine imam Ali, and is a sacred sight for those who practise Shiism. Literally no one is safe, no race, religion, these girls are the ultimate social chameleons, changing ethnicity and religion whenever it suits them. But what’s even funnier is after years, all of this madness has amounted to absolutely nothing.😂😂😂😂😂ahahahaahaaaaaa
Latina here, they wouldn’t pass as Latinas even if they went to DR a for their surgeries ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
so wait, how old was she when she wanted to get married and how old was her cousin… cuz her and Sonia’s racist tweets were from 2012 about inbreds etc….
Faeza was 19/20 in 2012. She wasnt really a child like she claims.

Reactions: 14
Wow these witches are SCREWED!! Lol 🤣

My guess is they're going to change their ethnicity to Armenian and start claiming to be long lossed cousins of the Kardashians!!

Lmao People don't just wake up and be racist it's something that's inside them already!

From the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks! 🗣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She locked everyone off before she left, these lot used to back case when girls used to come outside school for her but she done them over too. She just left.
So she left the uk because she was getting bullied by other girls ? Is that why she hates uk and and Birmingham, specifically Pakistani girls ?

Reactions: 5
First of all I feel she is enjoying the publicity! Notice how she says ‘viral’ so proudly! There was no need to say the word viral! Also using Islam to cover up her lies is the most disgusting thing she is doing, no shame at all!
And as for Sonia not being racist! For 3 days Fyza went on rants shared her unapologetic side, never in that time did Sonia tell her not to post it or delete it! They both share same account right, she herself could have deleted her rants!! Both are equally at fault!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
View attachment 888437
On the second page of the police report it asks you for the phone number/email of the person you’re making the complaint against. Screenshot and send to anyone struggling to fill out the report. Obviously pfizer caught wind of this,
Wait what’s that..that sound? Oh, just the sound of pfizer shitting herself as she succumbs to the reality her khaleeji dream is over for good😍😍😍

I’m sorry but what Moroccan/Algerian features do they posses? I think that’s why they settled for Iraqi/Khaleeji in the end as a lot of people from the arabian peninsula can pass as Asians and likewise. But Latina, maghrebi?😂who lied to them. I remember Fyza posted a picture of Tangier making it look like she visited when I’m 100% sure she has never stepped foot in Morocco. Just like she has never stepped foot in the home country of baba shazad, Iraq. I’ll never forget her saying her parents are from najaf🤣🤣🤣and she has an Iraqi passport and she will take a selfie when she’s in najaf😭😭Just for context for those who don’t understand. Najaf is a predominantly Shia city in Iraq. It is the home of the shrine imam Ali, and is a sacred sight for those who practise Shiism. Literally no one is safe, no race, religion, these girls are the ultimate social chameleons, changing ethnicity and religion whenever it suits them. But what’s even funnier is after years, all of this madness has amounted to absolutely nothing.😂😂😂😂😂ahahahaahaaaaaa
they’re completely delusional🤣🤣 I agree nothing is safe here they’ll switch it up and switch religious beliefs again when it’s suitable to them.

View attachment 888501 Yeah good luck with that snufu
They aren’t going to get rid of this as easy now, thank goodness it’s finally all came back to get them 😂 we can all just watch it unfold and laugh because we all know they’ll be watching this getting upset that the lies are all being exposed.
First of all I feel she is enjoying the publicity! Notice how she says ‘viral’ so proudly! There was no need to say the word viral! Also using Islam to cover up her lies is the most disgusting thing she is doing, no shame at all!
And as for Sonia not being racist! For 3 days Fyza went on rants shared her unapologetic side, never in that time did Sonia tell her not to post it or delete it! They both share same account right, she herself could have deleted her rants!! Both are equally at fault!!
People are definitely telling them all publicity is good publicity, which isn’t true brands are cancelling agreements with them, this will loose them money as much as they say don’t care definitely do because they want to keep that image of being wealth even if it’s all from AliExpress they want that image , made it into influencers lifestyle but without brand deals and followers they’ll be nothing just failed MUA wannabes😭.
sonia is definitely racist herself we can see this from last post on social media, she’s kept quiet just now no doubt in my mind she was egging her sister on and laughing about what she said.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not on TikTok, but can someone please compile Sonia’s racist past and post it as an evidence so both get equally cancelled. She’s no saint and also an enabler.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
4F1BDF35-FC1B-43CE-B904-BD60E2BEB401.jpeg

Stop the lies rn you have no affiliation with Kuwait you degenerates.

• Haha
  • Angry
View attachment 888620
Stop the lies rn you have no affiliation with Kuwait you degenerates.

I swear these fake a$$ witches make Lailli mirza look like an honest, authentic, down to earth, all natural upstanding citizen in comparison!! Lol 😅 If I had to choose to rescue Lailli or these racist degenerates from a burning building I'd choose Lailli !! And that's saying ALOT!!

Lailli lies about her ethnicity too and she's a bit nutty but these two ?! Omg this is just so vile and disgusting, there's just no way to fix this! They're DONE!!

Even if this person did offend her for talking about her mom then all she needed to do was block and ignore! Simple!! She also could have exposed this person to prove she was getting bullied but no the only racist witch here is her !! 🤦

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So she left the uk because she was getting bullied by other girls ? Is that why she hates uk and and Birmingham, specifically Pakistani girls ?
She also hates white British people and Kurds

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
So obvious that they are buying followers, right when the 1.3M is threatened to drop down to 1.2M

1A58ED7D-EC22-46BF-BFFE-2ED862EA44CC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m not on TikTok, but can someone please compile Sonia’s racist past and post it as an evidence so both get equally cancelled. She’s no saint and also an enabler.
I agree, girls we need to get as much new tik toks trending which reference SONIA and make it stated that its the one who wants to be kim k, so that will stop the mastermind getting a new platform and us being back to square one with these two.

Reactions: 18
Ive come to the conclusion that there is no reason for these two and their ways, they could start an arguments in an empty room they are that tapped.
Sonia’s 2012 tweets were pure filth, talking about sex, race and cussing. We know shes known for sliding into DM’s of married men and every old tweet or video is contradictions of anything they’ve ever said. They are aware of whats right and whats wrong but the are so self absorbed and so engrossed in the lies they message each other off fake accounts, they then went on to believe that they were the dogs bollocks! They have never had the boat rocked, as someone said, if it was in anger, why still keep the video up because we got screen shots of your manager asking and you refusing, why do a highlight then change the name twice before deleting completely, why do 3 more SC videos saying your not sorry and stick by what you say and why did it take you that long to apologise and address it when you were clearly able to be active on social media with tit posts that are more damage than good, just offending another religion with your presence.
Sonia aint getting out of this one, they are not and i repeat NOT a duo act, if faeza skill is makeup then what is sonia’s
because she gives no heads up to kim, there is people on tiktok and insta making a killing and are praised for being a look a like, when the recreate looks to the celeb they look like and they show love to them as a thank you for giving me this life, not this ungrateful air head, she totally plays dumb as shes mimicking kims every move 🥴 the numbers speak on its own and i have never known an influencer to have a separate account that they share and promote on their public account, it baffles me! Influencing is sharing their life in pictures so what have they got to share?? Also its random people on there not any family or personal friends so again im confused with their own account, i think the fact that this bot account has 1.3 mil followers and both their real accounts can barely scrap over 200 😝😝 aww bless, fall from grace is gonna hurt girls, book in with dr whats her face for some filler on your dented ego’s

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I dm’d and emailed Wayne Goss and he’s still following them. \:
He has no shame that closet racist, and the rest of them stil following them. I’m shocked at Scott Sinclair and his wife, I am sure they would not stand up for any kind of racism towards blacks (and rightly
So) but is it acceptable to be racist to Pakistanis?
Especially since the believe she is an Arab 🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I dm’d and emailed Wayne Goss and he’s still following them. \:
Yeah i emailed a few with blue ticks and they havent stopped following, i even messaged kate ferd Management company, they need a tik tok on all the celebs still following and lets see how fast they drop when their name starts trending as being a lick arse to racist deluded girls with dead content

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
They need a tik tok on all the celebs still following and lets see how fast they drop when their name starts trending as being a lick arse to racist deluded girls with dead content
That is a pretty genius idea.
If someone’s thinking of doing this, my advice would be start with the headlines (like the daily mail one) & other headlines (also include the censored text of what was said) and then cut to the blue tick people that are still following them.

Reactions: 18
Yeah i emailed a few with blue ticks and they havent stopped following, i even messaged kate ferd Management company, they need a tik tok on all the celebs still following and lets see how fast they drop when their name starts trending as being a lick arse to racist deluded girls with dead content
I agree. The ones who are still choosing to follow and support them are clearly closet racists. They should be outed and exposed as being supporters of racism. Let's see how fast their following drops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.