SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who feels that she is loving the attention? Of course she will be pissed at everything that’s been leaked but something inside me tells me they are thriving at the amount of likes/views on their nonsense apology video :unsure:
100% in her deluded head she’l see it as fame

Reactions: 14
After Look a million mentioned the Palestine message, Foiza comes back and posts yet another response, this time showing her love and support for Palestine . Girl I thought you were done after that poorly rehearsed and badly written non apology video 🥴

You know truthfully, I’m trying to stay very patient because I have tons of info and a lot and I mean A LOT of pictures that were sent to me of both sisters that I’m pretty sure they didn’t even know of, that they really would hateeee if they got leaked and they’re pushing my buttons and I’m so tempted
Do it do it do it do it
Henna do it while the iron is hot, once the dust settles no one will care

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone see doc nafias story?
How pathetic. Thought she’d touch on the topic in a better light. But oh well.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know truthfully, I’m trying to stay very patient because I have tons of info and a lot and I mean A LOT of pictures that were sent to me of both sisters that I’m pretty sure they didn’t even know of, that they really would hateeee if they got leaked and they’re pushing my buttons and I’m so tempted
Girl do it 😝 if this blows over they will be back ranting about people jealous and the people who will be at the root of it will be you and your family, so get in there first. She is so angered now thats shes getting personal and thats not even on her page its anonymously via here so no doubt she’l be plotting her next move with you in mind. Chuck them all on here and what happens next is up to the universe so she can ask her crystal about that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Also I must add the last thread was 🔥🔥🔥🔥 so much was exposed and we welcomed lots of new faces ♥

We all took a stand against racism and made waves all over the WORLD!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
DO IT! They do not deserve a platform, they do not deserve the benefit of the doubt.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just came across this. Glad it’s being picked up by non-Asians too, goes to show to those dummies racism against Pakistanis isn’t accepted and people don’t hold the same disgusting views like her

That's definitely true - arabs and pakistanis share the pissed-off-ness - what she said was horrific! Who talks about slavery that casually, if that's what she tells randomers, imagine the offense of private convos. I saw so many arabs talking about it, so so offensive!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ms @hennasultanxoxo you have been far too patient and kind to these people. They deserve to hear everything you have to say. They’ve been too lucky to have you keep quiet for so long.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Mandi and Anna still following. I messaged Sameena1x and she’s unfollowed I sent her vn. Lookamillion and vanity femme are posting about her now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Completely and utterly unrelated but why they got a dollhouse in their apartment..?😂😂😂
6B1D9175-FC93-434C-8AAC-62D96079E659.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Firstly, fatza, Sonia the hmara 🐴 and brothers/dad (aka abu sharameet) … your empty threats to henna don’t mean tit anymore, our words here hold weight, this isn’t even a gossip forum anymore but a movement to end you racist ka7bt. And we are a force to be reckoned with.
The فضيحه (exposure) you’ve witnessed so far is just the beginning. Carry on threatening your cousin and being racists pieces of tit we will see where it gets you. The complaints have been filed with the Dubai police already, so if you’d like to carrying on showing your real disgusting selves we will all watch where you will end up. 🍿
Ps the entire Arab world officially know you as the Pakistani self hating liars so good luck with any work for the future 🐴🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I hope they don’t delete the name fyza out of the socials. As Sonia is a huge enabler and supporter regardless of how quiet she is keeping.
They are bad as each other.

Reactions: 17
I think any person with a single brain cell is able to tell that the so called ‘apology’ is purely for damage control. They’ve realised they’re getting dropped and money won’t be coming in and the 1% of the real followers they had have dropped so it’s more and more bots they’re having to buy. I don’t buy it at all and if she thinks this is all she will have to do and get away with her disgusting behaviour then I’ve lost all faith in humanity. She still needs to be reported to the Dubai police as it was purely a hate crime. She really is pure trash. She can’t even apologise in her real accent or accept that she herself is Pakistani. This girl needs more than good energy she needs an absolute slap back to reality and she blatantly still has not had it. I’m just glad the likes of vanity femme have seen through the pathetic video. She’s done the typical let me look like a mess with messy hair and no makeup so they believe my lies. Nah mate we don’t believe you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.