SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she said that the brothers are younger than them to and in the family pic, sonia is defo younger than any of the boys

Reactions: 5
But she said that the brothers are younger than them to and in the family pic, sonia is defo younger than any of the boys
I'm telling you I literally saw one of them today with their dad. She used to deny having him as a brother (Adam) because she said he was "ugly". It was actually sad, when he walked in the room the girls (my friends/her ex friends) we're so confused because they didn't know about him sadly.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Why is it swollen did she get blasted?
prolly blasted although her eyes are so swollen now all the time, I don’t know how… is it filler?
There’s something about her swollen eyes and the lids they way they are just look like a pair of vagina lips. I’ve always thought this. Just so weird why someone want their eyes looking like labias.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm telling you I literally saw one of them today with their dad. She used to deny having him as a brother (Adam) because she said he was "ugly". It was actually sad, when he walked in the room the girls (my friends/her ex friends) we're so confused because they didn't know about him sadly.
Okay my bad, I will delete the posts. Apologies everyone💔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m starting to wonder what kind of upbringing they had, were they never taught manners? who calls their sibling ugly, perhaps the parents just let them run wild and didn’t provide any guidance. Disaster. Is Faeza the oldest then I guess? What a lovely role model for them all

Did they act Arab? Were They talking Arabic or Punjabi ? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m starting to wonder what kind of upbringing they had, were they never taught manners? who calls their sibling ugly, perhaps the parents just let them run wild and didn’t provide any guidance. Disaster. Is Faeza the oldest then I guess? What a lovely role model for them all

Did they act Arab? Were They talking Arabic or Punjabi ? 🤣🤣🤣
Yes this is a million dollar question. As there are hardly any images of them in traditional Pakistani wear.

Reactions: 3
How do you know them?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.