SoniaxFyza #8 Brummie curry loving Virgo unapologetically a racist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she wanted a time machine to go back and marry her dad 😵💫🤕 because he’s so “cute” and all the b*tches want him
Oof yasss girl she did….will never forget that who talks like that.. and sending the selfies to her dad whilst In Maldives… Then she has the audacity to call ppl inbreds🥴…make it make sense ….

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Whats hilarious is she always gave speeches about how she can afford to buy things and get her hair done and nails etc etc, even recently when the poor guy doing hair, she was off in a rant that she dont get stuff free, well judging by her hair extensions out today, i also seen shes wearing a £9 jumpsuit that she had like two years ago 😂 sugar daddy cut you off has he girl
something tells me she wore that on purpose for the hopes of a new contract with @nakedwardrobe

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tbh that’s why I don’t find anything offensive or blame you guys when you guys have trust issues because of how confusing Faeza and her lies can be. You know Faeza used to be in love with that cousin that’s in our group photo? I feel like maybe that’s why she hates Pakistanis so much because he went off and got married to somebody back home
Ohhhh so thats why shes mad, all this inbred talk 🤔 kettle -pot- black

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Tbh that’s why I don’t find anything offensive or blame you guys when you guys have trust issues because of how confusing Faeza and her lies can be. You know Faeza used to be in love with that cousin that’s in our group photo? I feel like maybe that’s why she hates Pakistanis so much because he went off and got married to somebody back home
Well I guess that’s it then…..imagine hating urself and a whole nation… cuz u got passed up … it’s not that deep girl….so what’s mute Susus reason does she just copy everything Fatza does?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Haha! Let me get this right. They tweet something along the lines of 'p&k!'s are inbred' but their parents are first cousins and she also wanted to bone her own cousin.. I can't! They have been projecting their own insecurities their entire life!

(And I'm not saying people who marry their cousins are inbred as I understand it's very normal in many cultures and it's acceptable to do so in Islam, so no shade but the irony!)

My masala vagina can't take all this nonsense from her wannabe 'FALAFEL FANNY'!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
323C1EA6-7604-4558-B048-85B9204155CD.jpeg
71329702-B09A-4BB7-ACF4-385E5FED3AE6.jpeg
Why’d Nathan from NS media delete his comment the only one allowed on the apology? Why’d they take their number off and affiliation to NS media? 🌚

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Here's a new one lol from my sisters album 😆✌🏻
In one of her throw backs, she was like oh this is when i went through my contact lens stage failing to say shes gotta wear glasses, then went on to share a picture of her when she was about three, left the one with her glasses and tash out of it 😂😂 no wonder she dont miss a trick she got one eye in this week and the other in next week, she looks like sloths love child

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m so sorry but when this girl was commenting I was thinking who’s this ugly girl 😞
I didn’t know it’s Faeza !
LOOOOL me too! At first I was like she kinda looks like Faeza but didn’t want to come across as offensive :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
LOOOOL me too! At first I was like she kinda looks like Faeza but didn’t want to come across as offensive :ROFLMAO:

I had to be polite and keep Quiet 😂

Henna, I wanted to ask
How did they run away?
Was it with the families consent?
Who paid for the surgery?
How / where did they find the doctor to do the work?
What were they doing in Kuwait for a few years?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.