Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow she is actually mental! How tf is this witch creating her own warped definition for racism?? Here witch I've fixed it for you courtesy of Oxford Dictionary:

Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

How many more times is she going to say that this is the last time she will mention this topic lmao she mentions it everyday! I love the name Fatza for her I was so shocked when I saw her pre surgery pictures where she looked like a basic bushra lmfao. Keep pretending and burning witch because the pictures don't lie! 🤣

Oh and stop posting throwbacks of missguided they don't want to know you anymore.

The cheek of her to use the word ugly against anyone else. She needs to look back at her pics from her early teens and humble herself loool

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
What hurts fyza about the mum situation, deep down has nothing to do with what people say, shes to self centred to even listen to anothers point of view let alone absorb it!!
The real issue is her guilty-Conscience, before she can grieve the loss of her mum she has to miss and love everything about the person, and her mum stands for everything she despises in herself and the world, her mum is a Pakistani woman from the UK, the hatred for that runs through her viens and clearly didnt stop at her mum which is why they left her alone in such bad times. Accepting her mum would mean accepting what she hates and she cant and wont ever do so what she does to feel better is grieve the false narrative she has of their relationship during a 2017 visit where they dressed her to mimic them, the hair the pout the peace sign, thats the “image” they share when talking of her and thats why they have flips of moods because guilt and the normal mind works without the need of audience

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She clearly reads what's on here and is responding. She has so much hatred towards Pakistani's that even Katie Hopkins and Tommy Robinson seem nothing compared to her. I don't care what ethnicity she is, but she clearly is a mental case that she is taking so much offence to being called a Pakistani. A normal person wouldn't even care.

And I don't care whether her mum passed away from suicide or cancer, what does it have to do with this matter? So please let's not derail the topic. Aso, usually ppl change and become closer to God when they see a death so close as that but for them it has made no difference so why should we be concerned with it?

Being against Israel's occupation of Palestine territory is not being against Jewish ppl at all. They are many Jewish ppl who don't support what Israel is doing to Palestinians. She keeps saying she has received hate from Pakistani's. I and so many others didnt even know this nutcase existed till someone came on the Faryal Makhdoom thread! Faryal is a witch for refusing to help. This mentally deranged woman needs to be boycotted.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Also who’s seen her statement below?

View attachment 881208
Hi guys new here, so I don’t really know how to use the site, but have been reading the threads since the beginning. I’m glad that these two are finally getting kicked off the internet and many other people are seeing them for who they are. Anyway, can someone throw a dictionary at her head because who taught her the definition of racism pls?🤣 Even according to her own stupid definition she’s still a racist because why is she referring to someone as a “black” witch? A witch is a witch regardless, no? What’s the need to mention someone is black as if that’s an insult??

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
E2389A01-C474-4558-A06F-5FB98A57DF7E.jpeg
Sonia u really going to let le swamp toad fumble ur bag? 💀😭 I could neverrrr associate myself with someone like Fyza family or not🤮 if you need help sonia blink twice 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
😂😂😂 it’l be free britney x2.

look side eyed and poke your tongue of sonia if your held hostage by your big head sister, if that dont work throw us a ✌🏻 Sign 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
2 suggestions:
1 or 2
SoniaxFyza#7 Masala Al Ali Express self xenophobia

SoniaxFyza#7 Self hating racist Pakistanis pretending to be Arab
Go with 1 I think it has more likes, can you make the new thread, I was going to but I don’t have the option because I don’t think I have enough posts.

Reactions: 7
she can’t even speak Arabic beyond the hello, bye and thank you. Otherwise she’d talk in her videos in Arabic.

this voice notes are disturbing, they show she has the mental age of a child with how she responded and what she choose to say.

She definitely has the typical narcissistics which are are obvious.
how would one recognise Urdu language being spoken to them if they couldn’t speak it?

her laugh is very disturbing, really does sounds like she has a personality disorder.
The fact is that she should’ve picked up some Arabic naturally from living there for a while as well

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also who’s seen her statement below?

View attachment 881208
Hi guys new here, so I don’t really know how to use the site, but have been reading the threads since the beginning. I’m glad that these two are finally getting kicked off the internet and many other people are seeing them for who they are. Anyway, can someone throw a dictionary at her head because who taught her the definition of racism pls?🤣 Even according to her own stupid definition she’s still a racist because why is she referring to someone as a “black” witch? A witch is a witch regardless, no? What’s the need to mention someone is black as if that’s an insult??
So now she's being racist towards black people lol. She said herself racism is only towards blacks and Jewish people and calling someone a black witch is definately racism.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
60448B08-2EAB-43FA-8032-9A7DA464CC40.jpeg

If she mentioned your mother, why didn’t you say something about her mother Fyza? Why tell her father to be your slave if she genuinely said something about your mother. The damage is done and this isn’t the first time you’ve said the same tit to @fifi_abdou. You can try to put whatever statements you want out there. Trying justify your actions and using your dead mother as sympathy pawn. Do you have any shame???

People don’t give a duck about the situation or what happened on either side. People know you have said similar things in the past. Going as far as doxxing a minor🤮 You can’t even bring yourself to say Pakistani.. “your community” witch that was Yasmins community and your dad community and your siblings community and so on.

You will continue you have PAKISTANI DNA in you, your kids will have Pakistani DNA in them, your grandkids will have Pakistani DNA in them your great grandchildren will have YOUR Pakistani DNA in them. SAY IT WITH ME FYZA

I

AM

FYZA

SHAZAD

ALI

I

AM

PAKISTANI

AND

THATS

OK.

As an Arab Iraqi from Basra, not a Kurd. Shout out to my Kurdish queens who literally pay u dust Fyza you dusty sket. I just want to let you know, you will never understand what it is to be arab, you will never understand the hardships that come with arab, you will never comprehend the struggle of being an Arab woman in a western nation, daughter of immigrants who risked everything for the betterment of their children. You will never understand what it’s like to speak arabic in public and get weird looks from white people. You will never understand the heartbreak and internal rage of watching your home country collapse before your very eyes and there being nothing you can do about it. You will never understand loosing cousins as young as 4 in a civil war, you just simply don’t get it Sonia and Faeza, you HAVE NEVER been able to RESONATE with ANY ARAB STRUGGLE. You use my culture to your advantage, because in your sick twisted mind you convinced yourself you’re not Asian?? There is a blatant difference between appreciation and appropriation and you BOTH have crossed the line for far too long now.

Wallah I have faith everything comes back full circle and in this instance it already is starting to. You are disgustingly wretched on levels incomprehensible, I genuinely cannot fathom how someone, a whole adult woman can internalise and instill in her such a bizarre and fucked up inferiority complex. We watched you out of morbid curiosity, but it’s seriously too much now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Anyone else find her quotes about being a side chick really odd and desperate 🤢 quotes like “ if he answers u on face-time dont mean hes alone” and more n more each day!! Shes soooo obsessed with rauw and his so cringe, adding his three mates, starting to play his songs again!! Girl hes with rosalia and shes a strong, independent, proud young women who is going places so dont try and insinuate you are the true love of a mans life, all the quote crap makes u look a desperate hoe after anothers man, he wouldnt look at her botched patch work body even if she backflipped naked in front of him!! Fyza leave the men to the real women girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
7BE6F48F-25C1-4720-9922-2656C6B48FD1.jpeg

Really? 10,000 + people sweetie that’s not bOnDinG it’s a wake up call for you x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The fact is that she should’ve picked up some Arabic naturally from living there for a while as well
She’s too dumb for that! She could never, meanwhile you have white people singing and pronouncing Arabic songs like it’s their own language on TikTok 🤣 “I oNLy SpEak tWo languages” then speak it boo-boo…let’s hear it in full throttle 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I noticed a few days ago that the rapper Central Cee followed their account and now he doesn't. They unfollowed too. I wonder if it was because of this mess lol, but who knows. He could have just realised their personalities and looks are dead

• Haha
Reactions: 18
OK guys gals new thread is up…this thread will lock imminently

SoniaxFyza#7 Masala Al Ali Express self xenophobia

please join the new thread and post away
It’s going to be 🔥

guys before I go just remembered, please reach out to boutiqaat too. I believe they still have a boutique there..

CU in hell fufu

Mod edit:
New thread -

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.