Soniaxfyza #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely forgot about these clowns! They blocked me years ago , after I commented on Lily’s ( from Lily’s lashes) post of them, I replied back to comment on sonias nose job to which fyza replied to telling me to stop spreading lies they’ve had no surgery all natural bullshit, the literally admitted sonias nose job months before & even posted the surgeons details ( which I screen shotted and still had it on my phone at the time ) I told fyza I still had the screenshot of Sonias DRs on the post she done while back , she called me a creepy stalker and blocked me 😂😂😂 from the looks of it they’ve both got faker more self entitled and still lying about themselves. I did love the tip of buffing in powder all over your face after you’ve done the whole face it set it really nicely , that was the last tip I got 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I completely forgot about these clowns! They blocked me years ago , after I commented on Lily’s ( from Lily’s lashes) post of them, I replied back to comment on sonias nose job to which fyza replied to telling me to stop spreading lies they’ve had no surgery all natural bullshit, the literally admitted sonias nose job months before & even posted the surgeons details ( which I screen shotted and still had it on my phone at the time ) I told fyza I still had the screenshot of Sonias DRs on the post she done while back , she called me a creepy stalker and blocked me 😂😂😂 from the looks of it they’ve both got faker more self entitled and still lying about themselves. I did love the tip of buffing in powder all over your face after you’ve done the whole face it set it really nicely , that was the last tip I got 😅
Do you remember their doctor?

Reactions: 4
Came across this vid and look at this face fufu made, truly a nightmare omg...
295AAAEF-96B3-43FA-AA47-18E19639E031.jpeg
18B1148A-1F6B-44D3-9E8F-637D444F3967.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This is the balcony of their flat. Is this rented flat of theirs near Dubai Mall? because there is a huge parking lot down there and sometimes when they film their view you can see something that looks like a mall. Anyone know where they live? I feel like it’s very close to the mall but I could be wrong as I’ve never been in Dubai. I’m just curious to know which hotel or building they live in and how much they pay in rent to live there.
View attachment 393977View attachment 393980
Where are these photos from, Faeza’s private or something? Are they old? Just as was gonna say it’s no coincidence that Faeza’s hair is almost exactly the same as Kylie’s right now. It’s utterly pathetic how much they copy Kylie and Kim.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where are these photos from, Faeza’s private or something? Are they old? Just as was gonna say it’s no coincidence that Faeza’s hair is almost exactly the same as Kylie’s right now. It’s utterly pathetic how much they copy Kylie and Kim.
They copy them like they’re on the kardashian payroll, fan behaviour at their big big age🤡

Reactions: 10
They copy them like they’re on the kardashian payroll, fan behaviour at their big big age🤡
It’s an unhealthy obsession, are the kardsahians even hyped up in the Middle East anymore? They look more Afro American to me these days and I’m not sure it’s a look that resonates within GCC?? Is it?? I know with Asians, it’s all about fairness..Anyway for your daily dosage of comedy here is Kanye looking more khaleeji than any of these muppets..
95C5A44B-2CB0-4114-A521-8DA6A52EBEE2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s an unhealthy obsession, are the kardsahians even hyped up in the Middle East anymore? They look more Afro American to me these days and I’m not sure it’s a look that resonates within GCC?? Is it?? I know with Asians, it’s all about fairness..Anyway for your daily dosage of comedy here is Kanye looking more khaleeji than any of these muppets..
View attachment 395041
No honestly, the kardashian look was probably popular in 2016 with the introduction of contour, but it has really died down in the gulf and arab world. If anything I feel like they go out of their way to look arab especially Kim. Armenians aren’t known for being tanned with arab features 😅Kim even said herself in a interview that she’s obsessed with how arab women do their makeup/fashion sense😂 obviously when you’re sonia x fyza formerly sonia kardashian 🤣😂and you built your entire brand around the kardashian aesthetic you have to imitate their entire exisitance or you’d loose interest. It’s sad I bet majority of their following is only because of the resemblance to Kim. Hahaha wtf is Kanye wearing 🤣

• Haha
Wow, they really be crickets online. Maybe they’re reevaluating their poor life choices. Jk who’s the surgeon

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wish they lost forever 👏👏👏👏
If they’re lost forever then threads like this will just carry on being made😂😩. I hope they come to a realisation of what they’ve done to themselves, how many people they have insulted not only from their attitude but the lies loooord the lies. It would be a bold move for them both, to come forward and apologise to the iraqi/Turkish/kuwaiti community for using these cultures as a kind of costume. Hopefully 2021 is the year this madness ends❤There’s really nothing cute about any of this, it would give them peace of mind to live as their true selves, in their own truth.

Reactions: 10
no way is their rent max 50,000 dhs. i live in an average area of dubai and the rent is 45,000-55,000 dhs. they live in city walk and have the view of burj khalifa right in front of them so their rent must be extremely expensive. i went through some real estate websites and the rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in city walk almost all are 100,000+ dhs, the lowest being 92,000 dhs. i wonder how they manage to pay their rent when all they do is sponsor brands that barely anyone has heard of, they must be doing something else on the aside apart from being so called 'influencers'

no way is their rent max 50,000 dhs. i live in an average area of dubai and the rent is 45,000-55,000 dhs. they live in city walk and have the view of burj khalifa right in front of them so their rent must be extremely expensive. i went through some real estate websites and the rent for a 1 bedroom apartment in city walk almost all are 100,000+ dhs, the lowest being 92,000 dhs. i wonder how they manage to pay their rent when all they do is sponsor brands that barely anyone has heard of, they must be doing something else on the aside apart from being so called 'influencers'
It’s been covered in the first thread that they likely don’t own or pay rent. The apartment is payed for by one of their sponsors.

Reactions: 11
Bruh her recent snaps scarred me for life 😂😩 without fufu is susu not allowed to post and they always say some problem with snap erm but insta is ur larger platform so use that instead.

Also fufu saying susu never got anything done on her nose say once fine but once u keep repeating it just shows she’s trying so hard to prove otherwise which only makes u think about more. Can the girl not speak for herself? What happened to her documenting for fufu what does she even do all day??

Susu has got her nose pinched tho right I remember someone posted snaps of her nose and the pinching was uneven.

She’s only posting about the nose job because it would be even more obvious this time round. And so she can say to her young and impressionable followers I’ve always been honest look see I showed u when I had a nose job. Therefore, I haven’t had anything else done or I would have shown it 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
did anyone see the filter glitch!! the difference was insane. for a minute i really believed none of them had a nose job, but i mean the before pictures say it for themselves. and when she replied to a fan about how she’s damned if she shares her nose job journey and she’s damned if she doesn’t, which is fair, but no one wants to see your bloody nostrils 🙄

Reactions: 9
439578B4-3836-41A1-81AC-8A49C46AF7A8.jpeg
وع وع وع 😂😂😂😂🤢

did anyone see the filter glitch!! the difference was insane. for a minute i really believed none of them had a nose job, but i mean the before pictures say it for themselves. and when she replied to a fan about how she’s damned if she shares her nose job journey and she’s damned if she doesn’t, which is fair, but no one wants to see your bloody nostrils 🙄
She’s just a pathological liar sis. They deleted all pictures of their Istanbul trip, which was about the time Fyza did her nose, and surprise suprise not long after that trip she posted her first ever selfie 😂I too used to think their noses were like that until I saw their before’s 😂 she could have documented it in a less gory manner, the sight of blood makes some people uneasy, but no fyza baldwin dolezal has to convince her beloved 13 year olds this is her first ever nose job 😌

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
لا حول ولا قوة الا الله

I hope they went to a well reviewed doctor this time around 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
لا حول ولا قوة الا الله

I hope they went to a well reviewed doctor this time around 🤦🏼‍♀️
والله من زمان ما احبها و وجهها 🤷🏼‍♀️😅it’s Dubai u get what u pay for😂😂

Exactly doesn’t add up

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9