Soniaxfyza #10 Only Thots and Scammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sonia was too vague about the whole racist thing, she said something like "oh she didn't agree with any of that stuff' she wasn't specific on what that stuff was but Im thinking that's what she meant !

But like what stuff Sonia? The racist rant towards a Pakistani girl even though you're both Pakistanis yourselves?? She may have never said it but she never said anything against it either and went along with pretending to be Arab . I do think she needs to say alot more than this to prove that what she's said is the truth and not them being clout chasers making up fake drama like their idols the Kardashians lol 🙄

The words I’m thinking of are cunning or sly.. there is still that other issue of being under the influence of the third party too. Maybe they swayed Sonia with a promising future or toxic enough to drive a wedge in between!! I can’t believe anyone could be smart thinking they’d be rich and famous from copying or being a muse. 10 threads where people have discussed Sonia’s emancipation from this partnership, that she retaliated against. Remember the recent mocking on SC when we speculated the possible parting?

Please vote Thread suggestions Soniaxfyza #11 :

1) Fyza all alone, gumdrop split between two homes.

2) Fyza been dashed, time for Sonia to give it a bash

3) just Faeza, Sonia doesn’t want to know her anymore

4) soniaxfyza: the end of an era

5) Bye Soniaxfyza toxic fam or another scam?

feel free to add more and vote x
1 or 5

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Sonia posting pics and a makeup tutorial from their apartment near city wlk 👀 must be awkward

Reactions: 9
The words I’m thinking of are cunning or sly.. there is still that other issue of being under the influence of the third party too. Maybe they swayed Sonia with a promising future or toxic enough to drive a wedge in between!! I can’t believe anyone could be smart thinking they’d be rich and famous from copying or being a muse. 10 threads where people have discussed Sonia’s emancipation from this partnership, that she retaliated against. Remember the recent mocking on SC when we speculated the possible parting?

No 5, this whole thing feels off, but it’s still entertaining 😂

Reactions: 7
New thread time?! I’m scared this one will lock but I do not have the authority to start one nor do I know how to🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5

5 is brill!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
OMG I cannot BELIEVE I missed all this! The thread went a bit quiet so I thought oh I’ll come back in a few days, and I’ve come back to this 😂. Well what can I say, well done Sonia! I hope she is actually going to come clean. It’s a bit concerning that she’s doing the weird accent still and did anyone notice she’s actually speaking how Faeza does? Smacking the lips etc, etc the same mannerisms, I know they are sisters but all of our mannerisms aren’t the same..it’s pretty odd. I wonder if this is because she has been forced into going along with Faeza so much or because she wants to carry on the “I’m not a Pakistani” act. I will not support her at all if she doesn’t come clean. Also found it odd that she said she was very close to her mum but then said about being forced into doing things online by her mum (?). Confused.

From the beginning, although she’s not innocent by a long shot (and I’m sure I remember Henna coming on here and saying something like Sonia is almost worse than Faeza or words to that effect, unless I’m imagining it) I’ve had a feeling, and it seemed more obvious at times, that Faeza was the driving force behind the hate, negativity etc. Faeza comes off controlling. I REALLY hope Sonia comes clean about who she is and embraces her ethnicity - be yourself, be Sonia! I notice she’s asked people what they want to see as I took a look at her Instagram (it’s her old private one and she changed the name). I think she should post what she wants rather than following this silly Kardashian charade. Does anyone have any of Faeza’s videos?

Loool I vote 5

• Heart
Reactions: 11

I vote for 5!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Right 5 wins… lemme get on this..🧐

Ok folks google :

Soniaxfyza #11 Bye Soniaxfyza Toxic fam or another scam?

please post to new thread as once this is locked (will be imminently) we cannot reach out to individuals to bring you over! ✌

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.