Songs That You Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are some songs that always put you in a good mood?

Breathless - The Corrs
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
Where You Lead - Carole King
Suddenly I See - KT Tunstall
Style - Taylor Swift
Malibu - Miley
I'm Like a Bird - Nelly Furtado
Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So many

My absolute favourite is Lost River by Murder by Death. I can't listen without getting emotional

Other songs I love
Anger management - Lovage (Mike Patton is possibly my favourite male voice)
FEAR - Ian Brown
From out of nowhere - Faith no More
Jolene - Dolly Parton
1979 - Smashing pumpkins
Idioteque - Radiohead
Roads - Portishead
Rearview Mirror - Pearl Jam
D. A. N. C. E - Justice
Da funk - Daft Punk

Seriously I could be here all night

Reactions: 7
Lecrae ft. Tori kelly - I’ll find you (if my daughter ever goes through a hard time in her teenage years I’ll send this to her)
zara larsson - only you (this is my all time favourite, the live version that isn’t full of autotune - it has a very deep meaning of love)

I also loved this song that was about someone passing away and the person singing was reassuring they’d be okay. I can’t remember what it’s called, who it’s by or what the lyrics are which is so annoying as I’ve been trying to find it for ages!!! When I hear the song I will know if it’s the one. It was always played in the background of stories being told on children in need, it was the type of song that would make you cry. It didn’t have background music, just someone singing - the type of song that would send shivers down your spine. Does anyone have any idea or guesses as to what it might be?

edit: I found it!!! It’s frances - don’t worry about me

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Rock DJ - Robbie Williams always brightens my mood lmao

I find Parklife - Blur pretty funny

So many

My absolute favourite is Lost River by Murder by Death. I can't listen without getting emotional

Other songs I love
Anger management - Lovage (Mike Patton is possibly my favourite male voice)
FEAR - Ian Brown
From out of nowhere - Faith no More
Jolene - Dolly Parton
1979 - Smashing pumpkins
Idioteque - Radiohead
Roads - Portishead
Rearview Mirror - Pearl Jam
D. A. N. C. E - Justice
Da funk - Daft Punk

Seriously I could be here all night
I love FEAR by Ian Brown too :)

Reactions: 1
People Help the People - Birdy
You Got the Love - Candi Stanton
Crazy Love - Van Morrison
Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
Superstition - Stevie Wonder

November Rain -Guns N Roses
Heaven - Bryan Adams
Parisian Walkways- Thin Lizzy
Bed of roses - Bon Jovi
Every Woman in the world - Air Supply
There you'll Be - Faith Hill
I'll Never love again - GaGa
Jolene- Dolly Parton

I will always love you - Whitney (also Dolly version)
I'm every women - Whitney
Too much - Spice Girls
Brown eyed girl - Van Morrison
And I am telling you - Jennifer Hudson
Club Tropicana - Wham
Sweet Harmony - Liquid
Do you want it right now - Degrees of motion
The Style Council - You're The best Thing
Abba - Dancing Queen

Loving this thread 🙌 Some of my song choices have special memories for me :love:

Reactions: 5
Together in electric dreams- Oakey & Moroder
Woman In Chains - Tears for fears
Mandy - Barry Manilow 🙈
Always a woman to me ...Goodnight Saigon - An Innocent man -Billy Joel
Woman- Beautiful boy-Starting over-John Lennon
Rough Boy - ZZ Top
All I Wanna Do - Heart
My Love - Paul McCartney

I could go on forever on this thread I love all different types of music from way back to the present day ..;

Last edited:
  • Heart
UB40 - Kingston town - reminds me of a specific time in life when I was coming off drugs.

Along with Electric Dreams - quite poignant really as my children were taken away from me by social services (home now after 2 years) and I wasn't allowed unsupervised contact, so to my kids delight, I learnt how to play Fortnite instead so I could interact with my kids every single day and no one was any wiser. 😊 this song makes me cry!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
UB40 - Kingston town - reminds me of a specific time in life when I was coming off drugs.

Along with Electric Dreams - quite poignant really as my children were taken away from me by social services (home now after 2 years) and I wasn't allowed unsupervised contact, so to my kids delight, I learnt how to play Fortnite instead so I could interact with my kids every single day and no one was any wiser. 😊 this song makes me cry!
Well done you x different meanings for us all ...Fortnite is the devil I'm out a fortune on V Bucks x

“The Air That I Breathe” by The Hollies
“Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
“Virginia Plain” by Roxy Music
“Just Like Heaven” by The Cure
“Africa” by Toto
“Photograph” by Def Leppard.
“I Love to Boogie” by T.Rex
“Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me” by Elton John (love his duet with George Michael on this one, gives me goosebumps).
“This Must Be The Place” by Talking Heads (it’s mine and my husband’s song).

I could go on and on, I love a very wide variety of music. I find it very therapeutic, it’s my go-to when I’m feeling depressed/anxious.

• Heart
“The Air That I Breathe” by The Hollies
“Sweet Caroline” by Neil Diamond
“Virginia Plain” by Roxy Music
“Just Like Heaven” by The Cure
“Africa” by Toto
“Photograph” by Def Leppard.
“I Love to Boogie” by T.Rex
“Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me” by Elton John (love his duet with George Michael on this one, gives me goosebumps).

I could go on and on, I love a very wide variety of music. I find it very therapeutic, it’s my go-to when I’m feeling depressed/anxious.
Music deffs frees the soul ,this thread will run forever if we've got anything to do with it I'm the same in music choices..

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well done you x different meanings for us all ...Fortnite is the devil I'm out a fortune on V Bucks x
Thankyou and these songs always make me cry in a happy way mind, my kids have bled me dry for v bucks. I dont see the point! I still manage plenty of kills with the default skin and found guns. 🤣 I like feeling old and telling them I came from an era that didn't require bought costumes to make us play any better! 👌

• Haha
Thankyou and these songs always make me cry in a happy way mind, my kids have bled me dry for v bucks. I dont see the point! I still manage plenty of kills with the default skin and found guns. 🤣
I still want to know who Brutus is :LOL: I was fleeced for £20 for a Captain America skin ....I'm a Kitty ,kitty ,kitty I'm a cat :ROFLMAO: