Songs that get stuck in your head.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I type; I’m lying in bed, unable to sleep because the flipping number jacks theme tune is playing on repeat in my head. I don’t even have kids!!

What’s the song that gets stuck in your head most often? I flit between this; hey big spender and Jellicle Cats from the movie at the moment.

More importantly - how do I stop it?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s not a song I have in my head often if at all but I’m lying in bed with the Christmas song “little donkey” going round and round?! HELP 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I find myself singing Good King Wenceslas year-round 🙈🙈 like, at least a couple of times a week, it's in my head. Why?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that toss a coin song from the witcher series omg

and poxy baby shark when someone starts singing it omg

Reactions: 2
She Used To Be Mine by Sara Bareilles. Happens at least 4 times a day. Every day. 😵

Born this way by Lady Gaga because I bought some Too faced born this way concealer and it reminded me of the song. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Definitely Toss a Coin to your Witcher.

Also I saw Six the Musical recently and can't get some of those songs out of my head. Especially Don't Lose Your Head.

And Duck tales theme song!

Definitely Toss a Coin to your Witcher.

Also I saw Six the Musical recently and can't get some of those songs out of my head. Especially Don't Lose Your Head.

And Duck tales theme song!
Oh god...LIFE IS LIKE A HURRICANE.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nothing really sticks with me i go through a million songs a day i can go from roy orbison to nirvana in seconds it only takes me to look at something or hear something like a beeping noise that sounds like a song and ill be singing it in my head i often walk round an theres a song in my head and ill think where on earth has that come from its not like ive heard it that day 🤷‍♀️ My brains like a random song generator 😂

Today its the paw patrol theme song.

It's all my daughter has wanted to watch today and it's driven me a little mad

Justin Bieber - Yummy.
My son keeps playing it and singing it too, no matter where i am or what time it is the song is still in my head and i cant get it out.

Okay you're prett your face is a work of art

..with an ugly heart

• Heart
Reactions: 3