Songs that get stuck in your head.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never Really Over - Katy Perry
London Boy / The Man - Taylor
Love Song - Sara Bareilles
Take on Me - Aha
Barbie Girl - Aqua

Reactions: 1
Weโ€™re off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of ozzzz because because because because becauseeeeee

never watch the movie but I struggle to ever get that song out my head for long

• Haha
Definitely that blummin Lizzo song!! It's never off the radio!! I've had that Paolo Nutini song that goes, 'why can't we just rewind?' in my head since I heard it two weeks ago too ๐Ÿ˜‚

Definitely that blummin Lizzo song!! It's never off the radio!! I've had that Paolo Nutini song that goes, 'why can't we just rewind?' in my head since I heard it two weeks ago too ๐Ÿ˜‚
o_Osame here! been in my head for weeks - still dont know all the words so random parts too

(*something something* it's okay , he's already in my dm's )

• Haha
Shakey Jake, wibble wobble yum yum, itโ€™s a real milkshake.

๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Every damn day since I was a child.

If anyone has kids who watch molly and mack.....

'I have an idea' and 'oops oh no'

๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Reactions: 3
that toss a coin song from the witcher series omg

and poxy baby shark when someone starts singing it omg
i donโ€™t think Iโ€™ve ever known a song that gets stuck in my head as much as baby shark. Itโ€™s the worst.

although on Christmas Eve after all the wrapping and getting the kids to bed I was repeatedly woken up by Empty Chairs and Empty Tables from Les Mis stuck in my head- the kids slept through but I woke up like 5 times with that going through my head for no rhyme or reason!

I have had Wings by Birdy stuck in my head all day. And I find the words so sad itโ€™s made me constantly tearful ๐Ÿ˜ข