Sommerandcadeourlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highly requested thread... let’s go
I think she is really stuck up and thinks she is a lot better looking and a better person than she actually is! She seems very unpopular and she’s always rude and nasty in her stories. I bet she was a bully at school. 3 Pregnancy ads since announcing her pregnancy 4 days ago. She looks like an absolute woman in a scabby flat and her engagement is 100% fake I have seen her do follow loops all the time. Hope no company goes near her

Reactions: 2
100% agree. She's horrid to her son Cade talks to him like tit. Always posting his ass on her stories and the poor kid is 3 years of age it's not cute hun it's disturbing. Her hair is always greasy and her voice Is so draining and depressing. I bet she's claiming on UC for being a single parent even though Chris is living with her. Also please stop doing femme lux ads it's not doing anything for you and stop tagging every bloody brand in your stories hoping for a gifted pram get off your ass and buy one yourself.

Thank god someone made a thread on sommerandcadesourlife - fed up with her begging for collaborations. Get off your ass and purchase a pram love. You're not a proper influencer you went on Exante for a few weeks and claimed to have lost weight all I see on your stories is takeout and tit dinners.

Reactions: 1
Yep
100% agree. She's horrid to her son Cade talks to him like tit. Always posting his ass on her stories and the poor kid is 3 years of age it's not cute hun it's disturbing. Her hair is always greasy and her voice Is so draining and depressing. I bet she's claiming on UC for being a single parent even though Chris is living with her. Also please stop doing femme lux ads it's not doing anything for you and stop tagging every bloody brand in your stories hoping for a gifted pram get off your ass and buy one yourself.
I agree I have had to report her many times as she is always posting the poor boy naked

Has she deleted today’s stories ?

Last edited:
She's got a new ad on her stories along with tagging a pram brand. And that god awful dress she's got on

She's got a new ad on her stories along with tagging a pram brand. And that god awful dress she's got on
This annoys me so much it's super beggy. Like you claim you and Chris work just buy a pram. Also I'm fed up with her not reviewing products correctly it's such awful content I don't know how she gets to work with brands.

Her grid is awful and is 100% trying to copy a few influencers. And the fact she tried to do YouTube cracked me up.

I can't wait to see her blog on PCOS. The fact she's telling people to "relax" and it will happen when someone I know suffers with it and has done for 4 years. The amount of information that's out there on PCOS and for her to quote that on her stories made me so angry. She has no idea and claims she has it so can't wait to see her talk about it and call her bluff.

Her grid is awful and is 100% trying to copy a few influencers. And the fact she tried to do YouTube cracked me up.

I can't wait to see her blog on PCOS. The fact she's telling people to "relax" and it will happen when someone I know suffers with it and has done for 4 years. The amount of information that's out there on PCOS and for her to quote that on her stories made me so angry. She has no idea and claims she has it so can't wait to see her talk about it and call her bluff.
Oh my god yes I saw this whole PCOS thing on her stories and the way she's talking about it she clearly has no understanding on it at all.

She works in a care home but she’s only been back at work a few months she was sending Cade to nursery from a young age so she must be claiming UC single parent and getting the free 15 hours

800 likes on one picture then 70 on the next... somethings not adding up darling

Bought enough followers to get to 10k then posted a staged thank you picture with balloons 🤣🤣 - not my cuppa tea the girl seems like a bully and the kids always naked which is disturbing considering his age, She won’t go far