Someones thread in the wrong forum? Let us know here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you think someones thread is in the wrong forum please let us know. The groupings are rough and just to help find them easily, influencers is our "everyone else" forum.

Just moved the instagram heavy people to their own forum, and the small accounts to a sub forum within that.

I've probably missed some so please do report threads that need moving.

Families - people that use their children heavily in their online presence
Gurus - beauty and lifestyle "gurus"
Instagrammers - people mainly known for their instagram
Influencers - everyone else!

Could the Spanjee thread be moved to Instagram please? It's currently in Rave About but there's been little raving. 😂

Reactions: 2
Is it just me that finds the forum categories really confusing. Surely almost all of the people are instagrammers and bloggers and influencers at the same time how can you know which one?
Shouldn’t it just be sorted in to different niches like beauty, parenting, fashion etc??

Reactions: 3
Is it just me that finds the forum categories really confusing. Surely almost all of the people are instagrammers and bloggers and influencers at the same time how can you know which one?
Shouldn’t it just be sorted in to different niches like beauty, parenting, fashion etc??

you mean something like this, located at the bottom of the instagrammers forum 🙂 if only it had been there all along 🤷‍♀️
Oh hold on 😆 It has.

I think the problem is people set up threads without looking at what they’re doing or where they’re putting it.

how would you bracket 6 thousand 3 hundred and 82 threads? (Last count!)
You should contact admin with your detailed advice if you think you can do it better 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂
FF68D997-3A76-4E62-9E57-1748379AB7C9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Yel

Yeah we do most of that already, parenting stuff in families and beauty/ fashion people in gurus.

However the devil is in the detail and the ones that don't fit in anywhere or in multiple places. As explained by admin influencers is everyone else.

Once you start to actually think about it in detail it's very tricky to do, if there was a better way we'd love to change it!

There's tags, drop down finder in the footer and watched threads on the home page so for most people it's easy to watch the threads they want to.

AdBlock Detected

Please disable your adblocker to use tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks