Sodastream- are they worth it?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I drink a lot of sparkling water and have been considering buying a soda stream for a while because I’m horrified by the amount of plastic waste / the cost of buying it in glass bottles

I’ve read varying reviews though. We wouldn’t use many/any of the syrups, just water.

so, if you’ve got one, is it worth it? Are there Specific models worth buying/not buying?

does it work out as really expensive?

Omg yes, I love my soda stream! But I’m a weirdo who loves sparkling water.
I often use it to put the fizz back into Prosecco, or to turn wine sparking, it’s worth it for that alone

Reactions: 4
Omg yes, I love my soda stream! But I’m a weirdo who loves sparkling water.
I often use it to put the fizz back into Prosecco, or to turn wine sparking, it’s worth it for that alone
Refizzing Prosecco, I am sold!

I am also one of those weirdos, in this weather I get through a 2l bottle most days…. which model do you have?

Reactions: 2
My mum has one and it's great for fizzing up orange squash or any soft drinks that you have to dilute. I live in a pokey cottage though so not much room for gadgets 😫

Reactions: 1
So, I drink a lot of sparkling water and have been considering buying a soda stream for a while because I’m horrified by the amount of plastic waste / the cost of buying it in glass bottles

I’ve read varying reviews though. We wouldn’t use many/any of the syrups, just water.

so, if you’ve got one, is it worth it? Are there Specific models worth buying/not buying?

does it work out as really expensive?
I would definitely recommend getting one, I love mine! I was drinking a whole bottle of San Pellegrino a day and they cost on average 1.18€ and a sodastream costs about 60€ - so for me it's been worth it. It seems expensive at the time to buy it but if you're gonna use it everyday I'd go for it. 😊

I would definitely recommend getting one, I love mine! I was drinking a whole bottle of San Pellegrino a day and they cost on average 1.18€ and a sodastream costs about 60€ - so for me it's been worth it. It seems expensive at the time to buy it but if you're gonna use it everyday I'd go for it. 😊
It arrived on Saturday, and I bloody love it! The sparkle is really nice too, I know that sounds odd 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2