Social media infuencers logging off for Christmas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you noticed that they’ve all shared their, ‘Just logging off for a few days now to spend time with the family - thanks for all your support’.

This largely translates to ‘I’ve got no further ads or gifted stuff to flog you now so I can take a break. Thanks for buying all this stuff so I can continue to live in this privileged existence’.

Some of us can’t ‘log off’ from work just because it’s Christmas either.

Reactions: 27
I see NSSN has published a message sent to her from a woman telling her to stop being so dramatic and whining.

Reactions: 1
Have you noticed that they’ve all shared their, ‘Just logging off for a few days now to spend time with the family - thanks for all your support’.

This largely translates to ‘I’ve got no further ads or gifted stuff to flog you now so I can take a break. Thanks for buying all this stuff so I can continue to live in this privileged existence’.

Yeah, I hate this. They do it every bloody year!

Why can’t they just have a few days off the gram with their families without a big announcement?

Reactions: 3

Motherofalladventures springs to mind 😂 she banged out her 12 ads in December and now she’s bleeping off for a bit because she’s boring as tit and the only content she can be assed posting is sponsored

Reactions: 2

Absolutely!

Yeah, I hate this. They do it every bloody year!

Why can’t they just have a few days off the gram with their families without a big announcement?
Think I’ll sweep into the emergency department at the end of my shift tonight declaring I’m off for 2 days. Instahun style

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully they'll duck off and stay away. Fingers crossed that 2020 sees the end of Insta begs, sellers of children and ads for absolute tat.

Reactions: 6
Is everyone bracing themselves for all the ‘2019 in review’ posts and positive mantras for 2020 that are about to be thrust upon us?! 🙄🤣

Reactions: 5
Yes expect to see a plethora of posts congratulating themselves on just how wonderful they’ve been all year

Reactions: 3
Yes indeed, they have made their ££££ for 2019 so now it is time to pull up that drawbridge and make memories with the loved ones (who are probably just so relieved that they don't have to pose for staged photos for a few days)

And some don’t ever stop, eg. Bum 40 and Flora. It makes delicious mince pies apparently 🙄.

Reactions: 2