Snaresylad_sw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll let him and his Mrs bask in the lovelyness of being new parents then I’ll say tomorrow what I think of him.....but he falls into the thinks he knows it all but doesn’t put it into practice only when it suits him category.....I’m sure he’s the twit that talked about dieting on Al Jazeera tv too 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’ll let him and his Mrs bask in the lovelyness of being new parents then I’ll say tomorrow what I think of him.....but he falls into the thinks he knows it all but doesn’t put it into practice only when it suits him category.....I’m sure he’s the twit that talked about dieting on Al Jazeera tv too 😳
yeah thats him... already whoring a kid about social media thats only hours old, do these people have no shame?

He is mates with beggy ben, so he is an instant whompercunt in my eyes.

Serious problems with food. He can put a stone on in a week if hes not on plan! Agree with pp. The poor child has only just popped out!

Screenshot_20210804-181900_Instagram.jpg

I Love How He Posts that he's gone off the rails AGAIN, clearly been eating like a pig, but hasn't posted any of the food he'd been shovelling down his fat neck but has the bleeping nerve to #accountability

😂😂😂😂

which MP Will be to blame this time?