Snapshoteye / Beautybeyondthe_eye #64 Paul Breach. Coersive controller. Predator. Groomer.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, this didn’t age well……..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What a complete duck up- now the slimey gammon thinks his behaviours are justifiable 😡. For fucks sake. This again heightens my absolute irritation at the performative virtue signalling that is rampant in social media. Why do these people think they know everything about everything. It’s Pathetic and I am fuming that the ginger pube thinks he is popular/right 😡😡😡

Reactions: 40
I’m very shocked but in a way not. I always think that when someone is so critical of someone else that it could be deflection but the amount of time Quirks has made it abundantly clear he understands people in their 30s/40s shouldn’t be with teenagers to then go and do the same thing WHILST advocating against Pool? You just cannot trust anyone. There’s no chance he can continue this now. People supporting him in his comments, yes it’s great he’s taking responsibility but it’s the fact he did it in the first place. The lot of them are making Paul’s case look like he’s a victim and I am raging about that. Bunch of freaks need to leave it alone and allow the genuine members of the public to call things out without any kind of ill intention.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Well well well, how the turn tables...

Quirky, you're a creep and a hypocrite. I feel vindicated in the fact I never liked you. Boo... Well, where do I start? Ponce enabler maybe?

The age difference between Quirky and this girl is actually worse than the age difference between Paul and Baby Mammer. 36 and 18 / 27 and 17.

And where is Boo's white Knight that was giving it all that in here the other night "defending her honour". What's your opinion on this?

Also posting this here for context if people are blocked

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Thread recap - Paul is still a groomer and should be in jail. Quirky has been caught messaging a 17/18 year old girl and thinks it's okay because he changed his mind about the age difference but still met her and considered a relationship with her when he was double her age. Whoever said twin flames is spot on.

He isn't excused because he owned up under duress. Boo absolutely knew about this and enabled it with her stupid threats to Paul. If this doesn't cancel the pair of them, I don't know what will.

I hate to say I told you so, but I feel like I'm vindicated now that I never liked either of them from the start and thought they were chasing likes and attention. Hopefully this puts an end to that impression too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
No idea who that guy was until today, but he looks like an absolute wrongun. He's got a Gary Glitter beard too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So many years ago I was a member of another anti fan site (MOTWU) and while I met many lifelong friends who were hilarious, brilliant people, it quite soon became apparent that a small subset of the mushers hated Jodie because they recognised aspects of her in themselves.
In conclusion: Piss off Quirky with your tragic filters and (I cannot stress this enough) MOST UNFUNNY IMPRESSIONS I HAVE EVER HEARD IN MY LIFE.

Reactions: 23
Before I actually start doing some work, I watched the Boo video last night titled "Consent and tea" thinking she was going to give us some of her legendary gossip she gets by approaching Paul's family or victims and could not believe how she insinuated...

Paul had sex with G whilst she was asleep

I wonder if she realises how much harm she's doing alluding to this sort of thing online. I hope the likes are worth it Boo, I really do.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This situation shows how easy it is to be groomed even when you’re way over the legal age. I am 31, I followed Quirks at the start and genuinely believed him and thought he was a decent man, it’s only been in the last few months I’ve gotten bored of him and thought it was all too much but I never thought he would be outed for literally meeting an 18 year old girl. I’ve been right about many NPCs in the journey of Paul, I was one of the first to see through Sophie even when people thought she had been groomed but this one?! I feel as though I need to learn a lesson too. Basically anyone who speaks too much about Paul is a cretin and going forward that is the mantra I will be using.

Reactions: 22
Wow what a twist. I joined this saga after the last time we had hot tea (i reccomend reading thread 18). The people who are defending him are no better than Paul's supporters. Paul is going to LOVE this.

Reactions: 12
Before I actually start doing some work, I watched the Boo video last night titled "Consent and tea" thinking she was going to give us some of her legendary gossip she gets by approaching Paul's family or victims and could not believe how she insinuated...

Paul had sex with G whilst she was asleep

I wonder if she realises how much harm she's doing alluding to this sort of thing online. I hope the likes are worth it Boo, I really do.
I said it before, I'll say it again. She's so drunk on the power and the rush of getting the inside information she's forgetting Grace is a real life human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Brilliant, so quirky is one of them is he.

Paul, are you "outing" quirky as a fellow nonce to say it's wrong and he shouldn't be doing it? Because you look a bleep buddy. You can't shame a nonce for being a nonce if, in fact, you are a nonce yourself.

Reactions: 36
I wonder why she wouldn't just wait until she's stopped crying before recording a video.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
So Quirky is a grown man who likes teenage girls and Boo is a person who when she's backed into a corner cries suicide. They've got a lot more in common with Paul than it first appeared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
She would’ve known about it, I’m not buying that at all I’m afraid. She’s been way too comfortable in her position as a professional victim (I don’t mean that in any way about what’s actually happened to her) but she has manipulated that as and when it suits. I’m sorry but if she wasn’t strong enough and switched on enough to be the face of the Paul brigade then she should’ve stopped a long time ago, she didn’t mind when she was getting validation but the moment she doesn’t it’s tears and flouncing. Just log off ffs.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.