Snapshoteye / BeautyBeyondThe_Eye #62 this little piggy has no home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok has anyone seen the video about Paul at school and him having one friend… also called Paul, I’m dead 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Whoops deleted last post as I left my profile picture in.
Saw this on a fb predator catchers page about Paul.
I'm always dubious when I see these claims because no one ever backs it up with evidence and I honestly don't think Paul would be stupid enough to do it. Especially now.

He's always going on about technically doing nothing wrong.

Reactions: 34
Tell you what. People who post long verbose videos with no captions do my bleeping HEAD IN. How's a witch meant to get the tea

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think something will come out tonight. I don’t think he’ll be able to hold his tongue when Grace spills the rest of the tea 😬👀

Reactions: 18
Someone in the last thread said about addiction. A friend of mine went to a private rehab for help, they had anything from alcohol to hard drugs in there but also interestingly someone who was addicted to their phone/social media/phone games. They were treated the same as the drug addicts, medically detoxed because their reaction to having no access to a phone was going to be and was as extreme as someone detoxing from something like heroin. Doing meetings as if they were going to AA etc. I totally agree Paul is an addict, gives the whole ‘I’m so happy’ when he gets his high from likes to the monumental crash when you sober up and realise what you’ve done.

Reactions: 20
Tell you what. People who post long verbose videos with no captions do my bleeping HEAD IN. How's a witch meant to get the tea
Honestly rude. Even as a hearing person sometimes I don't take in everything someone's saying so I like to read along. Must be so frustrating for you!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Ok has anyone seen the video about Paul at school and him having one friend… also called Paul, I’m dead 💀
I would pay money for someone he went to school with to spill the tea. He was definitely the lad who stunk of piss. Every school had one of those.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.