Snapshoteye #43 WHO’S 15?!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all

looks like he’s charmed the soldier guy, ugh
I was just going to mention this as it's really annoyed me. First of all I apologise to any men in this thread, I'm not saying "all men"- However, every man that's tried to call him out on his bullshit like the lost soldier, the blokes that did the podcasts with him, they've all backed down in no time at all. It feels like the men who jump on the PB train are only doing it to gain views, have a bit of popularity as he's such a big subject at the minute. But really, they don't care because its not them it's effecting, because they're not women. And what further pisses me off is the women I've seen speak up like our lord and saviour Boo and there was a geordie woman a while back, they don't get to speak to Paul directly about their concerns as he doesn't give them the time of day, yet he'll speak to these blokes and then they're all pally with him. So at this point I don't want to see another bloke try to "take Paul down" because they actually do duck all for the women who are effected by his behaviours.

Sorry guys long ramble but it just annoys me.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Yeah the lost soldier guy seems to have completely backed down after them voice noting each other. THIS MUST BE WHY HES ALWAYS LIKE 'IF YOU JUST SPOKE TO ME ON THE PHONE YOUD FALL FOR ME'. He's doing some sort of voice activated voodoo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
There's a Tik Tok account called Adeline who has highlighted the latest Paul findings and it has over 100k likes with a lot of people commenting.. I feel Paul has up to this point been seen as a weirdo people take the piss out of but now they're like "...what the duck?"

But since he always manages to wriggle out of tit i'm pessimistic.

Reactions: 12
I think it’s absolutely insane that Sophie is entertaining him again.

She used to get a lot of mentions on this thread when she went live and discussed him and she must of realised that it fizzled out.

Imagine the most entertaining part of your personality being the fact her ex is nonce? If she wanted to pursue TikTok as a career she has 0 chance now. That just sums up how thick she is. Better to have bad clout than no clout isn’t it??

Reactions: 25
Sophie is a clout chaser. Always has been, always will be.
With her predator shaped head and actual predator ex

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.