Snapshoteye #30 exposed on TikTok for tlking to teens, nw he’s off on a new adventure to ponce in new scenes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you were Hamily!
I had to abbreviate some words as the title was too long.

Please can someone do a recap?

I'd just like to say it was an honour to be able to start thread 30.

Reactions: 9
Ground rules before the recap as you’re all naughty squealing piggies…
✨ Do not try and suss out who are Tattlers in the lives. This is against Tattle rules and no one likes a Snitch.
✨ Do not reveal who you are, or that you have been blocked. Once again, this is Tattle’s rules. Paul and Tina both lurk on here, and report back to Paul.
✨Stop causing arguments.

Previously, on season 30 of SnapShotEye/Beauty Beyond The Eye/PAUL BREACH OF LINCOLN…

🐖 Mr WorldWide Traveller with no Passport Paul came home from London. Like Christopher Columbus, he came back to Lincolnshire telling everyone he has been in London for a week and “Lincoln isn’t quite London is it?” Paul forgets that Lincolnshire is actually a great County for transport links to London and he’s the only idiot in the village.
🐖 Paul asked his followers to send a video of themselves and their friends saying Hi, BUT ONLY IF YOURE OVER 18. Paul then revealed a few hours later that he received so many videos, but he doesn’t know how to do a montage. So sat in his IG inbox, is multiple videos of Tina saying Hi x with different wigs on.
🐖 Snapshoteye went live, wearing a piggy mask and with photos of Paul in the background and notes. Think this;

🐖 Snapshoteye clearly wanted to start a revolution and asked for people to follow Paul. Paul’s entire worth is based on followers, however as his follower count went down, Paul used his dole money to buy more.
🐖 SnapShotEye & other accounts asked for proof of Paul voice messaging and messaging women. It turns out that he does this… he does this A LOT. Voice messages sent at 2am, voice messages sent to people without consent who have literally just added him, texts saying “do you want a Hi or a duck off?” appeared.
🐖 Paul uploaded a video where he apologised for his actions. HAHA APRIL FOOLS, did he duck. Paul said he sees no harm in voice messaging women, they added HIM so that gives him the right to send messages in the middle of the night.
🐖 Paul then laughed when another tiktoker put up a video saying that he messaged their girlfriend and they found it weird. Paul laughed thinking that he was being clever. NO PAUL THIS IS PREDATORY BEHAVIOUR *hits flakey nose with the newspaper.*
🐖 Paul left tiktok, again. He’s happy going live to his 6 viewers on IG.
🐖 The last thing that Paul needs is a platform for him to speak his truth. Paul has IG where you have to send him an interesting message to get accepted, or Tiktok where you have to pay to talk to him while he lipsyncs to BlackVelvet in his Dad’s bathroom. Again. Nope, Adam22 wannabe and N0nce sympathiser Stan Blade has interviewed Paul about his side of the story.
🐖 The podcast/YT video goes live this Friday so expect exclusives such as; finding excuses of messaging girls a few years older than his son, why he endlessly messages women, why he hates men and who is Tina?

At the end of it all, I could sit and make jokes all day as with Paul, the jokes write themselves. However I personally find myself becoming more disheartened with his actions that he makes. I remember when recaps were witty and funny. We would pretend we were on holiday, or in prison, and have a good piggy snort to Paul. Now? Well it feels like we are watching a real life episode of YOU, where Paul’s predatory behaviour becomes even more concerning and he continues to refuse to acknowledge the art of saying Sorry.

Situation ongoing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29
him talking about getting the opportunity to “talk freely” on this podcast is driving me mad. all he fecking does is talk freely!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I just find it wierd how his hoody’s expose his skeletal shoulder in his videos because “they just go that way” yet when he is out and about on his lives they don’t “just go that way”.
It’s the little things 🥰

Reactions: 16
Parking myself here because my "obsessive infatuation" with Paul, Snapshoteye, 41, compells me to do so 💙💙

Reactions: 6
Didn't get chance to say this in the previous thread before it was locked but..

To the person who said he looks like a skin tag, I've just had a 10 minute long coughing fit laughing at it so thank you very much 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 49
seems my childhood fascination with sea monkeys has carried on into adulthood. i can’t look away. 🐷❤

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Latest video he says someone posted the clip from the podcast in order to get likes etc. The irony is obviously lost on Paul's little brain, the guy that runs the podcast got old ham head on for that exact reason. He didn't get you on for your dazzling personality.

Reactions: 9
I actually think Pool is the perfect subject for a netflix documentary about how people are so desperate for attention on tiktok

I hope this podcast is insightful but not sure it will be

Reactions: 13
The woman defending him wrote that she works 130 hours a week. Whit. Obviously as bright as her bestie Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I love how he likes to tell us we’re obsessive and infatuated over him when in reality he’s obsessive and infatuated over us cause ALL his tiktok refer back to us.

He sits in his little ham packet of a night scouring tattle. Crying and farting his hammy self to sleep

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.